Gman's 3.21 Chieftain Strength Stacker Consec Path / Volcanic Fissure Totems [80 Mil+ Pinnacle DPS]

"
cheelos wrote:
doing this but with meatballs instead and its working out well. the damage is annoying when bosses move and you get slapped by spells. wish I could have spell block and suppression.

Currently at 1,524 strength. can't really see a way to progress to hit 1700 from here. I have 10% from timeless aswell.

Your ring with big resistances on it needs quality, this will make it easier to get strength on gear. Other than that there is the harvest body armour strength craft, most of your gear pieces can have higher str (belts go up to 72 str with qual, each ring and shield can have 55, etc.)

Additionally taking the cloth and chain resistance nodes will be beneficial in this way and give a nice defensive boost to armour. With the resistances from this makes it easier to get strength on gear which means more damage in the long run even though these are defensive nodes.
Also note that you have fire exposure on gloves and on wave of conviction, these do not stack so only wave of conviction is working.
egg
Hello, thank you for guide! I've a problem. Support gems does not work with Ancestral Protector gem. For exemple I need to link Multiple totems support to Consecrated path to make it work, but its does not work when I link it to Ancestral protector. What I'm doing wrong?
how much divs does this build require to kill ubers?

[/quote]

Your ring with big resistances on it needs quality, this will make it easier to get strength on gear. Other than that there is the harvest body armour strength craft, most of your gear pieces can have higher str (belts go up to 72 str with qual, each ring and shield can have 55, etc.)

Additionally taking the cloth and chain resistance nodes will be beneficial in this way and give a nice defensive boost to armour. With the resistances from this makes it easier to get strength on gear which means more damage in the long run even though these are defensive nodes.
Also note that you have fire exposure on gloves and on wave of conviction, these do not stack so only wave of conviction is working.[/quote]

cool. im at 1631 str now. upgraded t1 str ring w flat fire ats.

Trying divergent multistrike for bosing instead of GMP for maps. I did uber uber exarch and it was a joke.
\]
After playing many runs of similar character as ascendant, I must say the chieftain totem activation range ascendancy is very nice. While I'm still pretty ungeared at league start in HC, the 100% increased activation range is what allows for the offscreening. As ascendant you can't even reach full edge of screen with totems and conc path would just blink and disable themselves. Also added Ancestral reach to really cheese the mechanics of 3.20
The volcanic fissure variant feels very nice for where I'm at. I do have a question. It seems like a lot of those builds are running both iron grip and iron will. Wouldn't iron will suffice since crown of eyes converts spell increases into all attacks?
"
rakan666 wrote:
Hello, thank you for guide! I've a problem. Support gems does not work with Ancestral Protector gem. For exemple I need to link Multiple totems support to Consecrated path to make it work, but its does not work when I link it to Ancestral protector. What I'm doing wrong?

Im confused by your response, what isnt working exactly for adding multiple totems support? Do you mean you cant summon 3 consecrated path totems without it? Because that is as a result of you missing the +1 totems modifier on your shield.
egg
"
Sennacherib wrote:
The volcanic fissure variant feels very nice for where I'm at. I do have a question. It seems like a lot of those builds are running both iron grip and iron will. Wouldn't iron will suffice since crown of eyes converts spell increases into all attacks?

Iron grip is unnecessary for us as the bonus it provides applies to physical damage from projectiles and our damage is pretty much only fire. In some builds it is valid to run both if you are a physical to fire conversion build but we do not convert any damage, we just get flat fire from brutus' lead sprinkler
egg
ok guys i got the optimal gem setup. I DESTROY ALL GOD DAMN CONTENT NOW.
\]
Heyho, so with roughly 10div after the starting weekend I rolled into the build. Not everything is finished yet but it really seems promising. I have a question regarding the Cluster Jewels though: In your PoB there are different setups, and Cheelos (thanks again for the tips In-Game) also uses different notables. Have u done a test which ones are the optimal setup or shall we just grab whatever we get our hands on?

Also - my totems are very underleveled yet, so this might be a reason, but I am a bit concerned regarding their survivability. How do you make sure they actually stay alive?
Last edited by Vennto on Dec 14, 2022, 2:03:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info