Have you named your Kiwi?

i just had a revelation my kiwi's name will be Poot. just like my english bulldog sitting on my couch snoring right now :)
Oh damn. And I thought my Kiwi the Destroyer would spread fear among the citi folks.
I've always been fond of the name Emily, for some reason. And Julia. Darn, can I have another kiwi, please? :p
"And that's how you die properly, sailor boy."
(The Witch)
Mine shall be called Edward. Because he is silver and sparkly. He shall be forever mocked by other kiwis for being so gay. He shall then develop chronic depression and kill babies whilst raping them.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
My Kiwi is called Senior Flakwaffe.
Ive decided to name mine LilPorkChop in honor of one of my childhood shows, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Goodbye LoL addiction, hello PoE addiction
I am assuming you cant actually name you Kiwi in game.

A name tag that allows you to assign a name to your pet might be something to sell in the Cash Shop once it goes live.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Nice names xD
Mine is named Kiwi, because after sitting and trying to think of a name here for the past 15 minutes, I just couldn't.

God, I have no imagination.
Yup.
"
Chameleon wrote:
I am assuming you cant actually name you Kiwi in game.

A name tag that allows you to assign a name to your pet might be something to sell in the Cash Shop once it goes live.

i think an ability like this would be well worth the points (if not a free option for having such a glorious side-kick)
Goodbye LoL addiction, hello PoE addiction

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info