Have you named your Kiwi?

klaus, because be is always behind my loot ("klau es" - german idiom joke)

I have two Kiwi's,

Gold one: Sir Peohs the gold.

The bronze one: Mister Biggles.
Shoep - Default league Ranger
Peohs - Any other class or character i play.
Jhuvik - My Marauder
Merialeth - My witch
"
Shoep wrote:

I have two Kiwi's,

Gold one: Sir Peohs the gold.

The bronze one: Mister Biggles.

a question to a man that is regal enough to have two kiwis: can you equip two at once?
Nope, the second kiwi you equip replaces the first one.
Shoep - Default league Ranger
Peohs - Any other class or character i play.
Jhuvik - My Marauder
Merialeth - My witch
"
Shoep wrote:
Nope, the second kiwi you equip replaces the first one.

dang. i was about to buy 4 of the 25$ packs for a kiwi mob.i guess i can wait till mid-june.
Last edited by wombatengineer on May 22, 2012, 10:22:22 AM
Hell ... I'd probably name mine Moo. In fact, let me think about it for a while; I may just do that.

And I'd seriously LOVE to be able to actually name them in-game. Maybe it's just my lunacy talking, but the thought of someone hovering over Stormpulse's kiwi and seeing "Moo" appear over it is amazing in ways that are difficult to describe to, well, normal humans with logical brains and the like.

My girlfriend has a little black-and-white spotted dog, and we've even talked about how hilarious we think it would be if her name would have been Moo, especially when trying to get her inside, calling that name out toward the front yard and beyond, to the ears of our very confused neighbors.

Hehe, I just had the thought if some day in the (M) screen it ever said "Summon Moo."

Okay, I think that does it. His name is Moo.

And also, LOL at the one named "Kiwi the Cowardly Kiwi". :D

Signed: VG, the Zebesian Space Porcupine
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Last edited by VideoGeemer on May 22, 2012, 4:15:24 PM
Accidental double-post while intending to hit the edit button...

However, what I was going to say in the edit was that I was awarding One Internets to Raycheetah for the one named Pu'ipu. I said something in another thread, but it deserved a mention here.
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Last edited by VideoGeemer on May 22, 2012, 4:21:35 PM
Am I blind or dumb that I cannot find that "name my pet" button?:D
"
VideoGeemer wrote:
Accidental double-post while intending to hit the edit button...

However, what I was going to say in the edit was that I was awarding One Internets to Raycheetah for the one named Pu'ipu. I said something in another thread, but it deserved a mention here.

Thanks! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
sakalthor wrote:
Am I blind or dumb that I cannot find that "name my pet" button?:D

This is purely hypothetical. You can't even target or interact with your kiwi because it does not technically exist in the game world. It is for the players' benefit only. As has been pointed out before, the vision of a sparkly kiwi is sort of incongruous with everything Wraeclast represents. :)

___

@wombat: the fact that one kiwi replaces the other is precisely how mine has a stealth mode.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info