widescreen resolution removed from the game.

"
tackle70 wrote:
If they want to adjust game balance to remove any advantages from UW screens, there are several acceptable ways they could do that. Black bars is not one of them.

Fix it.

Can you please list them and add them to the OP?

This thread is borderline spam at this point.
1) Fog of war instead of black bars for areas outside 21:9
2) Fix mob aggro range / AI so enemies engage you if they are onscreen regardless of aspect ratio
3) Remove ultrawide support support only for competitive events (PVP, races, etc), restore it for the rest of the game
4) Allow greater range of zoom so 16:9 and 21:9 players are not disadvantaged vs wider aspect ratios
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
tackle70 wrote:
1) Fog of war instead of black bars for areas outside 21:9
2) Fix mob aggro range / AI so enemies engage you if they are onscreen regardless of aspect ratio
3) Remove ultrawide support support only for competitive events (PVP, races, etc), restore it for the rest of the game
4) Allow greater range of zoom so 16:9 and 21:9 players are not disadvantaged vs wider aspect ratios

not that I agree with any of these, but i just realized you are bumping not your thread so you cant even add it to the OP..... what a fkn mess
"
AintCare wrote:
what a mess

Yup, when GGG breaks a decade-old feature that worked perfectly for no good reason, a mess is all that remains.
Last edited by tackle70 on Jul 6, 2023, 3:04:42 PM
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
AintCare wrote:
what a mess

Yup, when GGG breaks a decade-old feature that worked perfectly for no good reason, a mess is all that remains.

sorry, I didn't make myself clear. This thread is a mess
I fully agree with points 1, 2 and 3.

Can't see why you would not? Its like people going mad at Starfield being AMD. There are way more games that are Nvidia bias but lets ignore that.

Why would you not want a game you like to have more features and support?
Day 322

Fix it
"
AintCare wrote:
This thread is borderline spam at this point.

Not just 'borderline' :-p

I know where shouty customers gets placed in my support queue... [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Drew_GGG on Jul 7, 2023, 9:25:23 AM
Day 323

Fix it
Will poe2 support wiiiiiiiiiideeeeee screen?

Or not?

Who knows?
Not me?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info