widescreen resolution removed from the game.

📦
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/rhzfyj/please_ggg_allow_master_missions_be_traded_with/
✅ https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/paymx2/suggestion_stack_on_map_device_so_you_just_put/
1 year, 36 days

Fix it
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
1 year, 37 days

Fix it
resolution decreased, performance also decreased by like 40%

how

Spoiler
its easier to render when the texture isnt full resolution.. when you zoom in you have to render those textures larger than before, many people such as myself were not using widescreen to gain advantage rather gt our fps back as you slowly march the game thats beautiful in its GRUNGY LOOK into some other games asthetic.

Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Sep 25, 2023, 7:24:08 AM
1 year, 38 days

fix it
1 year, 39 days

Fix it
1 year, 40 days

Fix it
1 year, 41 days

Fix it

I've got a crazy work weekend that may mean I miss a couple days, but don't worry GGG, I'm not going anywhere... I'll be back by Monday to remind everyone how dumb this decision is
"
I've got a crazy work weekend that may mean I miss a couple days, but don't worry GGG, I'm not going anywhere... I'll be back by Monday to remind everyone how dumb this decision is

Don't worry. I will do the job.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
1 year, 42 days

Fix it
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info