widescreen resolution removed from the game.

"
But yea idk, I mean at this point it would be nice to see at least some sort of reply and yea using a 3rd party fix that is maybe ToS is super naa for me, I am attached to my account and would not want to lose it.

I know people who are boting like 24/7, they are banned, they write an appeal and they are unbanned.
People have no idea what a sh*t show the game is(blizzard is not better with more people).

"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
That is sad to hear, I thought Blizzard was bad...
Windowed mode.

Also this isn't even close to the time years ago when GGG removed the ability to completely configure the production_config INI file so you could turn off the bloom, shadows, ground effects, everything uneccessary. The game ran at 128 fps for me and now I'm at 30-60 these days.

This company literally hates its playerbase.
1 year, 30 days

Fix it
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
1 year, 31 days

Fix it
"
Hrvaska wrote:
Windowed mode.

Also this isn't even close to the time years ago when GGG removed the ability to completely configure the production_config INI file so you could turn off the bloom, shadows, ground effects, everything uneccessary. The game ran at 128 fps for me and now I'm at 30-60 these days.

This company literally hates its playerbase.

Yea that is sad, I also agree game performance is quite poor, I have just upgraded to a 7900xtx and its still not fantastic tbh.

As you said I cannot see why allowing people to remove or customise their graphics settings like this would be removed. Strange.

It has never really seemed to make a difference if I run on all low settings or high, I always got similar FPS which is very strange.
1 year, 32 days

Fix it
1 year, 33 days

Fix it
1 year, 34 days

Fix it