[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
WinterHiko wrote:
Nice find!

I need an advice, man.

I recrafted it and got such mods:

Shall i use "Can have multiple crafted mods" , dropping int
and craft increase ES and a mod 35-43 % damage while leeching?

Or it isn't worth to sacrifice with int?
"
Ghost285 wrote:
"
WinterHiko wrote:
Nice find!

I need an advice, man.

Is damage while leeching a veiled mod? You could also lock suffixes + Veiled chaos orb, but that's high budget.

Good question. I'd drop it in PoB and try both crafts. You could also try to lock suffixes and reroll prefixes with the essence that guarantees a ES roll and you might get lucky. You'd keep both res rolls. It's 2 div a try though, depends on your budget.
Last edited by WinterHiko on Dec 18, 2022, 5:20:38 PM
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
Ghost285 wrote:
"
WinterHiko wrote:
Nice find!

I need an advice, man.

Is damage while leeching a veiled mod? You could also lock suffixes + Veiled chaos orb, but that's high budget.

Good question. I'd drop it in PoB and try both crafts. You could also try to lock suffixes and reroll prefixes with the essence that guarantees a ES roll and you might get lucky. You'd keep both res rolls. It's 2 div a try though, depends on your budget.

All essences fully reroll the mods on piece of gear.If i use 2 div keep suffixes, any essence will ignore metacraft mod. i checked at http://www.vhpg.com/suffixes-cannot-be-changed/

Essence ignores the meta-crafting mod. Using an essence on an item with a meta-crafting mod will ignore that mod and overwrite existing prefixes and suffixes ignoring any restrictions.
What the hell??? Glad I learned this way... this doesn't make a lot of sense.

Is damage while leeching a veiled prefix? You could lock suffix + veiled chaos after crafting a useless prefix (to block it from unveiling). That I know works with lock, as I've done it before, but it's very high-end.
"
First time playing Whispering Ice, so I could be missing something, but I'm surprised no one is talking about Shavronne's Revelation. 2c ring with a maxroll 75 int, massive 250 flat ES, 40 mp/s means you can basically straight up drop Clarity, and it pretty much doesn't have a downside since we run Ghostreaver and have no meaningful ES regen. Hell you could hit a 6% int corruption probably much cheaper than the multiple divines a synth base costs rn.

Great idea at least for leveling. Got a late start this league and only 47 at the moment, but with the ring already have over 1.3k ES and can support a 5 socket ice storm without running out of mana. It's making leveling a breeze.
"
WinterHiko wrote:
What the hell??? Glad I learned this way... this doesn't make a lot of sense.

Is damage while leeching a veiled prefix? You could lock suffix + veiled chaos after crafting a useless prefix (to block it from unveiling). That I know works with lock, as I've done it before, but it's very high-end.

Yes it's a veiled prefix. I like to do a lot of Yun quests and collect veiled crafts.
All these crafts can be done with using standart currency ( chaos alchs, exalts.)
+ 37%-43% Damage while leeching costs 1 ex to craft. I think it is a great boost to damage. But idk what to do with int ob the gloves. It is a hard decision.
For example minus only 25 int descrease DPS by 700 on tooltip
Veiled chaos with locked suffixes will erase all prefixes and add a veiled one. You then craft a veiled prefix you don't want and unveil. With a bit of luck, you'll get your leech prefix or a similarily desireable one. You can then craft int back and you might even get more prefixes from the reroll.
don't forget that the guide to crafting the gear has been made if there's any question on how ;)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628295/page/677#p24532723
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
how can i craft the helmet now without Harvest 'reforge keep suffixes' ?
"
twiinkî wrote:
how can i craft the helmet now without Harvest 'reforge keep suffixes' ?

You could pay 2 div to lock suffixes. You can also find a helmet with the other mods on the market and then use the Hunter exalt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info