[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
Ghost285 wrote:

Thanks a lot, friend, i'll think about your advices!
So, you drop purity of elements and choose hatred? My resists are now very poor and idk how to get them higher :D

i would not drop Purity of Elements. It also covers for freeze and shocked, which is quite impactful.

There are a couple of ways to fit in Hatred. Note that I'm not using Aspect of the Spider.

In order of budget :

Very low : Charisma annoint + reservation wheel + small 2 nodes reservation cluster with Discipline has 80% extra reservation (2-5C) (uses a jewel slot and 2 skill point).

Medium : Charisma annoint (50-70C) + reservation wheel + Enlighten lvl3.

High : reservation wheel + Enlighten lvl4 (frees up Charisma annoint for Steelwood Stance or Mystic Talents).

You could also use Shavronne's Revelation to drop Clarity, but you lose access to + max mana as ES Watcher's Eye (if you plan on using that).

I'll think about it... At this moment i'm trying to max my resists.Still have cold res only 72%.
And if i will change my prismatic ring i will loose more res. I hate resists parameter most of all :( Can't go full damage because of them.
As for watcher eye, i can't drop it because it gives me a lot of ES.
Somebody told in this thread that he have 11k es with only 100c+ 30 ex spent.
I spent 10 divs and still no 11k es :D
I will try to manage ES later, just need exping to get higher lvl .
But i think this wouldn't save me from 1shots.
This game is fully about 1shot boss abilities and evading them...
As for it a have a lack of reaction to evade them in the right second. So probably going to max block\spell block with nodes.
I think they meant 30div.
You do not need a high Clarity for the Watcher's mod, a lv1 clarity is nothing in terms of mana reservation.
"
Oldern365 wrote:
You do not need a high Clarity for the Watcher's mod, a lv1 clarity is nothing in terms of mana reservation.

Good point!
Could you guys please help with upgrading the current state?

I check the PoBs of other people playing Icestorm, but their gear usually gives me not so much profit for like multiple divines.

Where should I go first?

https://pastebin.com/JCNDwzgG
does Ice Storm from the staff classify as projectiles? nothing in the wiki states what it actually is other than a spell. if someone could clarify this it would be great
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
does Ice Storm from the staff classify as projectiles? nothing in the wiki states what it actually is other than a spell. if someone could clarify this it would be great

I think it's not a projectile, but an AOE spell. It doesn't have the projectile tag : https://poedb.tw/us/Icestorm.
"
SGBye wrote:

I check the PoBs of other people playing Icestorm, but their gear usually gives me not so much profit for like multiple divines.

Where should I go first?

- +20% quality on your belt would give you a nice boost in intelligence. Same for Astramentis.

- The Stampede boots will give a a big boost in mobility and give you an additionnal annoint.

- Roll unnerve on hit on your gloves. It's a big DPS boost for cheap.

- A Watcher's Eye for 150C-1div could also give you a nice boost, especially if you fit in Hatred.

- An additionnal Cluster will help with an additionnal Cold to the Core. It's +90% increased cold damage with your stats.

After that, though, upgrades are going to cost a few div each.
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
SGBye wrote:

Where should I go first?

- +20% quality on your belt would give you a nice boost in intelligence. Same for Astramentis.

- The Stampede boots will give a a big boost in mobility and give you an additionnal annoint.

- Roll unnerve on hit on your gloves. It's a big DPS boost for cheap.

- A Watcher's Eye for 150C-1div could also give you a nice boost, especially if you fit in Hatred.

- An additionnal Cluster will help with an additionnal Cold to the Core. It's +90% increased cold damage with your stats.

After that, though, upgrades are going to cost a few div each.

Remembered about unnerve. Just bought these for 45 c
Last edited by Ghost285 on Dec 18, 2022, 4:32:25 PM
Nice find!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info