[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I couldn't find confirmation that it bypasses the cap this way.

This could be interesting, but it would be an entire new build with hardly anything to do with this one.

You cannot leech, which makes using trickster hardly a great choice.

You can't cyclone either, so mapping will be less fluid and very different.
Hi all,

Loving this build on Xbox. I reached level 95 and came here to see if there was further feedback on upgrading the build. I am struggling with the amulet situation now, so I am wondering what other areas I can improve on. Things are a bit more challenging to acquire on Xbox.

https://pobb.in/0JTWg2nhPk04
"
CptFuego93 wrote:
Hi all,

Loving this build on Xbox. I reached level 95 and came here to see if there was further feedback on upgrading the build. I am struggling with the amulet situation now, so I am wondering what other areas I can improve on. Things are a bit more challenging to acquire on Xbox.

I don't know anything about the Xbox market, but I'll try to help with smaller upgrades.

Change Ice Nova for Ball Lightning. Its application of curses is more reliable and covers more screen. It's also better against bosses, because it'll hit farther away.

Split Personnalities are a great upgrade. No idea how available they are, but if you can find a second int one or even better, int/Es ones, it's going to make a difference.

Your PoB says you lack some reservation for all auras. I couldn't find a setting that was out of place. If you can't activate all auras, that should be a priority.

Unnalocate the Dreamer wheel and put one point into mana regen per Power charge in the Power Charge wheel. You'll get plenty of mana and free up three points.

If you can get a Watcher's Eye with good mods, you'd get a boost in DPS and ES. Try Hatred damage mods and a clarity mod.

Two forbidden jewels would help too, even cheap ones like Heartstopper could let you allocate One Step Ahead.

If synth rings are out of reach on Xbox, consider corrupted unique rings with %int as implicits, like Heup of All.

Don't forget to quality your belt and rings. Also, two of your flasks aren't qualitied.

Try to get Blanketed Snow with CttC on your Clusters. It's a good DPS boost.

The implicits on your body armour aren't the right ones. Try to get the 6% increased attributes craft on it too by unveiling Hillock body armours. Ideally, you'd also try to get +int on it by spamming Essences of Spite until you get nice affixes and an empty suffix for the craft. Try to find a fractured base with a defense prefix.

One nice upgrade will also be a hunter helmet. These are mostly self-crafted, so a Hunter Exalt and some Essences of Spite are needed.

Unnerve on hit on gloves' implicits is going to give a sizeable boost in DPS.

That Soul Shard jewel is super nice, by the way.

You could roll charge on crit or charge on being hit on your flasks too for extra uptime.

Hope this helps!
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
CptFuego93 wrote:
Hi all,

I don't know anything about the Xbox market, but I'll try to help with smaller upgrades.

Change Ice Nova for Ball Lightning. Its application of curses is more reliable and covers more screen. It's also better against bosses, because it'll hit farther away.

Split Personnalities are a great upgrade. No idea how available they are, but if you can find a second int one or even better, int/Es ones, it's going to make a difference.

Your PoB says you lack some reservation for all auras. I couldn't find a setting that was out of place. If you can't activate all auras, that should be a priority.

Unnalocate the Dreamer wheel and put one point into mana regen per Power charge in the Power Charge wheel. You'll get plenty of mana and free up three points.

If you can get a Watcher's Eye with good mods, you'd get a boost in DPS and ES. Try Hatred damage mods and a clarity mod.

Two forbidden jewels would help too, even cheap ones like Heartstopper could let you allocate One Step Ahead.

If synth rings are out of reach on Xbox, consider corrupted unique rings with %int as implicits, like Heup of All.

Don't forget to quality your belt and rings. Also, two of your flasks aren't qualitied.

Try to get Blanketed Snow with CttC on your Clusters. It's a good DPS boost.

The implicits on your body armour aren't the right ones. Try to get the 6% increased attributes craft on it too by unveiling Hillock body armours. Ideally, you'd also try to get +int on it by spamming Essences of Spite until you get nice affixes and an empty suffix for the craft. Try to find a fractured base with a defense prefix.

One nice upgrade will also be a hunter helmet. These are mostly self-crafted, so a Hunter Exalt and some Essences of Spite are needed.

Unnerve on hit on gloves' implicits is going to give a sizeable boost in DPS.

That Soul Shard jewel is super nice, by the way.

You could roll charge on crit or charge on being hit on your flasks too for extra uptime.

Hope this helps!

Thanks a lot. I got lucky and just got the split personality with int/es. No issues with mana reservation when playing, so unsure why is different on pob. I will take all other feedback and apply it. Thanks again.
Hi,
I have 2 questions:
1. For the 2nd curse, why do you use Punishment instead of Ele Weakness?
2. I can't get reliable Power Charge generation in Ruthless (due to lack of monsters). How should I change the build?

Thanks
Finally Level 100...Such a great build. I really enjoy it, mapping with Oriath's End is extreme fun. My rings could be a little bit better, but anyways, the Bosses are waiting :-)

Here's my build

https://pobb.in/BkfRHKihADNV

Thank you
Last edited by Klabauser on Oct 15, 2023, 3:11:49 PM
"
Hi,
I have 2 questions:
1. For the 2nd curse, why do you use Punishment instead of Ele Weakness?
2. I can't get reliable Power Charge generation in Ruthless (due to lack of monsters). How should I change the build?

Thanks

1. Over 100% of an enemy's health, Punishment will do more damage. Test it out in PoB. Plus, you get some defense. Also take into consideration that the second half of a boss's health is often the most difficult, as it is the last phase.

2. Power Charge on crit should work regardless of monster density, as you get 54% chance on crit, a hit every 0.2 second even if it hits only one enemy and 40-50% crit rate, for a charge every 0.8-1 seconds. I haven't played ruthless past campaign, but that should be enough to get you power charges often enough to refresh them every 13 seconds.
Thank you for quick reply! My crit chance in hideout is only 30%. Maybe that's the problem.

One more question: Is there a reason why this build doesn't use Shavronne's Revelation? This ring adds so much Int and ES.

"

1. Over 100% of an enemy's health, Punishment will do more damage. Test it out in PoB. Plus, you get some defense. Also take into consideration that the second half of a boss's health is often the most difficult, as it is the last phase.

2. Power Charge on crit should work regardless of monster density, as you get 54% chance on crit, a hit every 0.2 second even if it hits only one enemy and 40-50% crit rate, for a charge every 0.8-1 seconds. I haven't played ruthless past campaign, but that should be enough to get you power charges often enough to refresh them every 13 seconds.
Last edited by TheHeadsmasher on Oct 15, 2023, 5:41:18 PM
You absolutely can use Shavronne's (or anathema) with a %int corruption. The main build uses two synth rings because of the suffix pressure. You need int on every piece of gear and we use unique weapons, amulet and boots + a crafted suffix on chest and %int on helmet. That leaves 8 suffixes to cover all resistances. Switching the to high-end amulet further increases the pressure by requiring some str/dex affixes too.

Switching to a unique ring that does not have resistances makes it much harder to hit your resistances and attributes requirements by removing two more suffixes and requires the rest of your gear to be very well rolled.
Hi again,
I looked at the budget PoB and I found that going to the Serpent Stance node provide more DPS than going down to Counterweight. Why are we choosing Counterweight anyway? This can't be an oversight, right?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info