[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
other than that i'm running incursion & harvest, which i would like to keep. but what should i replace legion with?

"
I'm running Harvest, Expedition and Delirium. Verrrry nice 😁

Then you both running Harvest inefficiently. If you want to farm via Harvest u need a specified tree completely dedicated to Harvest and Harvest alone. You can indeed incorporate Expedition with the new Keystone but only if u unlocked all atlas skillpoints. Harvest by itself takes 121 points. But its all u ever need, as u can farm around 4k juice per map like this.
Thanky for your feedback, I will have a look into it.
ok guys. I ran 3 lots of maven runs, went back to eldritch, got divine altar. 34 divines
I can not find a good amulet, i have a low tier one that has increased int and dmg per int for now, should i just buy ambush and assasinate jewels?
"
Vennto wrote:
"
other than that i'm running incursion & harvest, which i would like to keep. but what should i replace legion with?

"

Then you both running Harvest inefficiently. If you want to farm via Harvest u need a specified tree completely dedicated to Harvest and Harvest alone. You can indeed incorporate Expedition with the new Keystone but only if u unlocked all atlas skillpoints. Harvest by itself takes 121 points. But its all u ever need, as u can farm around 4k juice per map like this.

Depends on the strategy. While you can go all-in on Harvest, you can also incorporate different mechanics and farm efficiently. Delirium in particular pays out well and benefits from the extra packsize. Essence is also a good candidate.
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:
"

"

Depends on the strategy. While you can go all-in on Harvest, you can also incorporate different mechanics and farm efficiently. Delirium in particular pays out well and benefits from the extra packsize. Essence is also a good candidate.

Sorry, I disagree. While it is certainly possible to still make solid currency, it is not optimized. Delirium fits decently and both Deli and Harvest like Wandering Path setups, but they want completely different maps. While in Delirium u want ideally very long maps that go out in one direction so u get maximum distance from the start of the mirror to further increase the amount of splinters. With Harvest you want maps with as fast as possible access to the map boss to proc quant altars. Therefore, Deli-Maps are Strand, Malformation, Tropical Island while Harvest Maps are ideally Mausoleum, Jungle Valley, Mesa etc.
Essence on the other hand is a total missmatch. With harvest you stack increased effect of map modifiers, that tend to make essences even harder. Also, grabbing Wandering Path renders Essences useless. Only way to make this work is to NOT go wandering path with Harvest, which is the suboptimal route by default.

What we certainly can agree on though: The game is in a VERY forgiving state. Even with not optimized farming approaches it is very easy to just go along, pick and choose whatever content you enjoy running and STILL make solid currency.
Last edited by Vennto on Oct 8, 2023, 8:55:50 AM
when i did still play, i ran harvest and essence. full spec into both while running mainly jungle valley rolled to at least 90%. made lots of currency and even 7+ mod essence was a walk in the park. pop them open and just stand in one spot with the boss staff melting the monsters within 10 seconds for the hard ones. the build is almost unkillable with T4 harvest monsters for sacred blossoms and oshaby for the sacred lifeforce
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
If you do Harvest, you're full-clearing the map for altars. Deli is great for this. You can use maps like jungle valley to maximize returns on both.

You can add Essence to any strat. It doesn't matter that it doesn't benefit from added quant or pack size. It prints profit, especially with the map craft.

Expedition benefits both from quant and pack size.

You don't have to run Wandering path for Harvest. Sure, you can get some extra juice, but that extra 30-40C is easily balanced by getting 4 Essence mobs or 3-4 deli orbs.
How would the atlas tree for Harvest look like?
I am happy to make several hundreds of juice each time.
I am fully specced into all Harvest nodes and blocked all other mechanics.

Thanks
"
clerino wrote:
How would the atlas tree for Harvest look like?
I am happy to make several hundreds of juice each time.
I am fully specced into all Harvest nodes and blocked all other mechanics.

Thanks

You can go with the no notables and extra effect of other nodes tree. I don't know the exact configuration, but it takes advantage of all the quant nodes and increased effect of map modifier nodes (top hat).

You can also go with a more flexible approach : pick every Harvest node except decreased yellow juice, pick Growing Hordes for Polished scarabs into pack size, take blue altars for extra quant and invitations every 28 maps, every quant node in the middle + top hat, then you've got extra points to add another mechanic or two. Usual choices are Delirium, Essence, Harvest. I usually add the lab wheel for free divines every now and then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info