[3.19] Inquisitor Armageddon brand + Firestorm with MoM and EB

Might be a lot to ask, but I am fairly new to trying builds, is it possible that you add leveling trees/skills in POB? Would really help me out!

Thanks in advance!
"
Ebbyliff wrote:
Might be a lot to ask, but I am fairly new to trying builds, is it possible that you add leveling trees/skills in POB? Would really help me out!

Thanks in advance!

I could and I did,
Added the new PoB link,
This is the exact way I leveled. It and up to 30ish was a bit slow but I guess that's true for most builds these days. After you switch to the brands you'll get a very rewarding spike though.

For the early phases I only added example weapons with desirable stats as the rest of the gear would just be magic/rare with the same but lower stats as what you'd desire for your final build for now. Each of the unique items in this build are "nice to haves"

So far the only thing I bought was a Martyr of Innocence staff as its a great and relatively cheap early Item by now and for the rest I am using pickups or self rolled Items and am currently pushing T12's on a 5link with rather bad gear.
Almost a week in to the league the character did feel a bit squishy. To try to fix this I went for a bit more defenses after completing the 3rd phase of the PoB and now run with determination instead of zealotry and it makes a massive difference on survivability while the damage is still great.

So far I am at 102/115 map completion and just started pushing the T16's today.
My investment so far is around 18c for a 6 link chest that I rolled with some decent stats myself using essences. Also bought a staff for 30c and rolled this to a 6 socket 5 link. As I invested in to syndicate I found my own Diadem today and to get some resistances going I bought 5c boots + gloves and spent 15c on my trinket including the anoint.

So my investment right now is 68c and some essences and a small amount of basic currency.
At this budget I am breezing trough T15's and 16's and feels strong.
Its also a great feeling knowing that I am far from optimized and can probably nearly double my damage while increasing defenses by like 25% as well.

This might be me not being very smart but...
Where do you get the Eldritch Battery? You don't have it in the talent tree...
The Eldritch Battery comes from the helmet, the Devouring Diadem

It gives a few things
- Eldritch Battery,
- Increased reservation efficiency for socketed gems
- Feast of flesh every few seconds and this restores life and mana per corpse consumed and clears the ground of corpses
Ohhh ok ok, sry for asking, didn't read about the gear since I'm only leveling. My bad.
Might have guessed it by now but this is the actual account I play on :)
I'll update the build with the gear and talents I currently use and call it P4

You could get Eldritch Battery earlyer by just grabbing the notable on the tree and respec later, that works too.
I see you have arcane surge in the six link for AB Im not getting arcane surge from it, is it because im not spending mana on the skill because of EB?
That is correct,

I currently use the Forbidden Flame and Forbidden Flesh jewels that give me the Templar ascendancy Arcane Blessing

Using Eldritch Battery you indeed spend Energy shield before mana so everything that is based on "you get ..... when you spend ... mana" won't work anymore.
The 2 jewels were 10 and 15 chaos when I bought them but now they are around 30c each. Still by far the cheaper ones compared to other matching mods and it allows us to run Arcane surge support as well.

If you do not have the currency for that then you can either use a different gem like cast speed support or you could get the Command of the Pit gloves with a ghastly eye jewel.

Originally I wanted to get the ascendancy that gives reservation effectiveness from the flesh/flame jewels so that I could run zealotry and pair that with a watchers eye that grants surge on hit while affected by zealotry but this league I am to darn poor to buy that setup.

My current gear is worth a total of 200c to 250c if I'd had to buy it right now and I've killed shaper and elder so far, also killed 3/4 sirus guardians and will kill the last 1 today as I can kill them deathless. After that it's Sirus time. Realistically I think i'll die once or maybe twice but should be able to easily kill him on the 200c budget. I spent less then that as prices seem to be going up quite a bit the last 2 or 3 days
Also note that I am currently experimenting with a slightly altered talent tree that gives me Unwavering Stance for stun immunity so that I could use the jewels in my belt to go for poison immunity

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info