(RETIRED) [3.20] Sanavi's ☣ Poison BV Trickster ☣ | SSF/HC Viable! ✔️

"

Hey! Thanks for the help. :) I've made the following changes and have updated the Endgame build to this: https://pastebin.com/2uf0EMEk

Spoiler
1. Fixed helmet.

2. Adjusted tree to take "30% of chaos damage taken does not bypass energy shield" and buff Polymath.

3. Swapped Atziri's for Bottled Faith.

4. Dropped Corrupted Soul. Adjusted tree, reworked cluster jewel setup.

5. Enabled elusive config. Added Forbidden Flame/Flesh.

Spoiler
Poison chance
Found a better solution for poison chance requiring way less from gear with higher dps numbers, replace herald of purity for divergent agony and anoint corruption instead of toxic strikes (might be still worth considering if you need any chance to poison early on).

Free rampage
Sinvicta's mettle is worth considering as a weapon swap since we have over 140 strength for an easy way of gaining rampage, simply get a kill with the axe, swap back to daggers and enjoy.

Other
Also divergent precision currently doesn't have any quality in pob.

And i would consider adding a cold iron point with corrupt implicit "(50–60)% increased Damage over Time" to the endgame pob, these are usually not too expensive and give a nice chunk of extra dmg.

I'm sure there is some more tuning that can or has to be done but for now that should be it, just have to play the league and see.
"
hackergooby wrote:
"

Hey! Thanks for the help. :) I've made the following changes and have updated the Endgame build to this: https://pastebin.com/2uf0EMEk

Spoiler
1. Fixed helmet.

2. Adjusted tree to take "30% of chaos damage taken does not bypass energy shield" and buff Polymath.

3. Swapped Atziri's for Bottled Faith.

4. Dropped Corrupted Soul. Adjusted tree, reworked cluster jewel setup.

5. Enabled elusive config. Added Forbidden Flame/Flesh.

Spoiler
Poison chance
Found a better solution for poison chance requiring way less from gear with higher dps numbers, replace herald of purity for divergent agony and anoint corruption instead of toxic strikes (might be still worth considering if you need any chance to poison early on).

Free rampage
Sinvicta's mettle is worth considering as a weapon swap since we have over 140 strength for an easy way of gaining rampage, simply get a kill with the axe, swap back to daggers and enjoy.

Other
Also divergent precision currently doesn't have any quality in pob.

And i would consider adding a cold iron point with corrupt implicit "(50–60)% increased Damage over Time" to the endgame pob, these are usually not too expensive and give a nice chunk of extra dmg.

I'm sure there is some more tuning that can or has to be done but for now that should be it, just have to play the league and see.

Made the suggested changes. Thanks again for all the great inputs! Looking forward to hitting the league tomorrow with this and seeing how it goes. :)
"
Myp3ilka98 wrote:
Hey there! I guess I agree with you about this,but maybe you have any PoB for Cold BV on Trickster or Shadow? I hope Cold BV will live again... Thanks
Sadly i don't have any experience with Cold or fire bv.

Assassin and occultist already have some cold bv variants so i feel like it would be more interesting to see if a tankier bv would work with trickster being more focused on defences compared to the other two ascendancies.
pray for leveling post
Hello. Thanks for the build. Will definitely try it out. I am kinda confused about which PoB is the most updated one. Is it the one in the recent Posts or in the first Post? Thanks for claryfying in advance.

is it also possible to allocate a leveling route for us in PoB?
Last edited by Roknas on Aug 19, 2022, 12:49:38 PM
I'm think I'm going to jump into this build. I miss Trickster so lets go. Page 3 I was here.
Im also going to give it a whirl! pumped!
Gonna risk and follow your starter build, thanks.
This is what I was looking for :) I was trying to see if I could make something similar with Venom Gyre but Im happy to go BV again and workout the league as it goes :D

Are we using the plague bearer for some clear to substitute explosions? And if so, you going obliteration wand for mapping make more sense and reuse those links for something else (or even keep if nothing better I guess)
Seems interesting but having no source for explodes/prolifs means clearing on this is going to feel dreadful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info