(RETIRED) [3.20] Sanavi's ☣ Poison BV Trickster ☣ | SSF/HC Viable! ✔️

"
5ecured wrote:
I want to play a BV build. Question is, what are the pros and cons between trickster vs assassin? Assassin looks like they specialize in poison damage

Both do, trickster is just more defensive with the reworks and feels really nice.
Good morning :)

I just wanted to have some lvling advices because i was planning on trying to build for the upcomming endless delve event! I was wondering what was the best setup for 3links-4 links for the early lvling? Like which support gems to lvl with blade vortex until the last setup in the pob.

Thank you :)
"
dinmolair wrote:
Good morning :)

I just wanted to have some lvling advices because i was planning on trying to build for the upcomming endless delve event! I was wondering what was the best setup for 3links-4 links for the early lvling? Like which support gems to lvl with blade vortex until the last setup in the pob.

Thank you :)

I would run Unbound Ailments-Energy Leech-Unleash-BV as a 4L. Prob use Void Manipulation until you get Unbound.
Sad you dont have the levelling guide ready...wanted to try in mayhem :D
"
Fabiofun1986 wrote:

Yeah, that's on me. I really didn't enjoy this league so I checked out weeks ago. We'll see how 3.20 looks, but I most likely won't play right at launch for the first time in a while.

Other games are just more fun to play in my free time at the moment.
Two questions

1. I see that 100% chance to poison is not possible with some high end gear. For a budget gear, how would one achieve 100%

2. Is energy leech necessary? I thought it leeches ES based on the damage of the hit, which IIRC our hit damage is low, only our poison damage is high. I was thinking of replacing energy leech with empower

3. I also noticed deadly ailments is not used, only unbound ailments. isnt deadly ailments a big damage boost?
Last edited by 5ecured on Nov 15, 2022, 11:39:45 PM
"
Fabiofun1986 wrote:

Im gonna try leveling this with Helix, not the most fun but its quick for leveling.
Your build's damage scaling is a mess up. Your Poison does not care too much about "phys as extra chaos" so your ring is rather helping with better ES leech or something.

ES Leech only cares about the direct dmg which seems you've invested in, but your build says "Poison BV" so I am confused.

Also, you don't have the Added Chaos Dmg Support on your BV and it is the best boost for the poisons along with Deadly Ailments.
Unbound Ailments is not worth more than the Added Chaos Dmg.

Not sure if you still use it but your rare body armour has an implicit of % increased armour and you don't even have any armour on the gear, and you're not using Iron Reflexes.

An investment into a "Resistance and Ailment Protection" is never a good idea for an end-game version of a build.

Don't you think choosing Trickster is mostly because of the ES leech?

How exactly do you inflict Wither?
----------------------------------------------
8/10 for the idea
3/10 for the realization
4/10 for the budget vs performance effectiveness

overall: 5/10
Patch Notes 3.20 Update - Nothing has changed that should affect the build, it should be just as viable as this league. I'm working on a new character for 3.20 and will probably post a guide for it if all goes well.

Thanks to everyone that found this guide helpful and enjoyed the build! I had a lot of fun planning it and clearing the game with it.

See you all next league!
I imported this into PoB. When you convert from 3.19 to 3.20 you lose like 50% of your damage (35m to 19m). Any ideas why?

Edit: whispers of doom got de-activated when swapping trees since the wheel changed shape
Last edited by mochmaster on Jan 10, 2023, 1:07:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info