Enabling the Trade Site for Console Players

You just wait and see. Console does not have near the amount of people that pc does and with the clunky party system etc half the time the person doesnt show up in the party window even when they are in party making teleporting and completing the trade even worse, not to mention timing out while looking at items, being ignored by trader, etc. Also good luck finding cheap uniques on the trade because who is going to leave a map to sell a 1c unique after day 1. All those cool corruptions will be harder to come by because most people wont even take the time to vaal cheaper uniques and most will not even pick them up off the ground meaning the supply will be even more restricted on console then it already is. Good luck though hope it works out for you.
Last edited by volgaris on Aug 17, 2022, 2:30:37 PM
some small idea that came to me

maybe you could add a "want to buy" fuction?

as an example, imagine on console trade you post a "want to buy: 5-link+, armour body base, 45%+ fire res, 60%+ all res, price 1ex"
people could make offers of itens (which must fulfill all the base requisites) and the poster would need to manually confirm if an item looks good enough for the asked price

this would be a way of allowing people to go back to maps while the offers pilled up and after a time the buyer could sort things out

I dont think this is a perfect solution as it would be perfect for unique trading/buying on bulk and you guys dont want that
Still something to consider
The majority of people leaving comments don't even play on console, yet want to dictate how console trade works :/

The current Trade Board is absolutely terrible to navigate, I personally value better search functionality over anything else. Yes it could be implemented better with an in-game browser but this is a great start.
Just give us a way to filter on console, then it would be perfect trading.
"We dont want to make trade too easy" WTFfffffffff absolutely shit trade is like the worst part of the game by far. Who wants to be sitting in hideout trying to find someone to do that 1c trade for 30 mins. [Removed by Support]. Thought i play new league but this frustrates me beyond words.

I am pretty sure they dont want to do this because of bots. But there are ways to block bots out of trade settlement by better systems than making trade steaming pile of s*** that it is now.
Last edited by ChrisR_GGG on Aug 17, 2022, 2:55:32 PM
"
philipk82 wrote:
The majority of people leaving comments don't even play on console, yet want to dictate how console trade works :/

The current Trade Board is absolutely terrible to navigate, I personally value better search functionality over anything else. Yes it could be implemented better with an in-game browser but this is a great start.

I have been playing console since 3.0. I am purposely on my pc account because the toxicity is so high I would rather not be /ignored by people on console because of my stances on here. The group I play with are all players who know the game and contribute significantly to the endgame item pool on xbox.
Don't want to make trade to easy WTF???
you already highlight the item with a white box on console, why cant you just bring all those items to the 1st page???
"
DiGG wrote:
Finally!

The ROCK has come back to....

PoE
please bring in a buy it now option seriously why is it not on console already

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info