[3.20] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Trickster/Inquisitor | 10-30m DPS | ALL CONTENT | Noob-Friendly

"
Hyker3 wrote:
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
How is the build so far with trickster? Tanky and good single target dmg?

Big noob here. Right now I'm trying Mercyless Lab or white maps but so far I really have to be careful of what I'm doing or else I'm getting oneshot. I feel very squishy with 1k Health and 1,3k ES with 3 buffs on. Not sure what I'm missing right now but here's my current POB:

https://pastebin.com/2RVLa6pn

You're still missing Determination and CWDT Molten Shell, which are two of our biggest defensive sources. I'd argue determination is the most important aura.

You've also got no granite flask yet, which is huge.

I've been playing of course, I knew to prioritize this stuff and it makes a huge difference. Kitava got utterly crushed.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Hyker3 wrote:
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
How is the build so far with trickster? Tanky and good single target dmg?

Big noob here. Right now I'm trying Mercyless Lab or white maps but so far I really have to be careful of what I'm doing or else I'm getting oneshot. I feel very squishy with 1k Health and 1,3k ES with 3 buffs on. Not sure what I'm missing right now but here's my current POB:

https://pastebin.com/2RVLa6pn

You're still missing Determination and CWDT Molten Shell, which are two of our biggest defensive sources. I'd argue determination is the most important aura.

You've also got no granite flask yet, which is huge.

I've been playing of course, I knew to prioritize this stuff and it makes a huge difference. Kitava got utterly crushed.

I just switched the auras from my staff to Determination + Purity of Elements.
I will try out CWDT and Molten Shell since I kinda forgot about it during leveling because I couldnt afford a better helmet.

Thanks for the advice!
Is it me or have this build become extremely expensive even with "extreme budget" option?
"
Belic007 wrote:
Is it me or have this build become extremely expensive even with "extreme budget" option?

The shimmeron is 20c, and it's too early for The Vertex (which is 1c normally, just use a rare instead). Please update your POB, I did swap some things out that are normally cheap but no longer are, such as Thunderfist.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 21, 2022, 12:49:18 PM
Apreciate the build having a super fun time using this as a league start!
Hi im just building this guide but i have a question? there's no inner conviction in passive tree,what should i use for replacement.
"
Drakening wrote:
Hi im just building this guide but i have a question? there's no inner conviction in passive tree,what should i use for replacement.

Militant Faith Timeless Jewel transforms a keystone in its radius into Inner Conviction, with the dominus mod on it. There is no replacement for this jewel.
When using the shimmeron weapon, how do you survive the damage taken? As I'm only level 74 but I can't leech enough energy shield back when taking 1000 damage a second.
"
Jantto12 wrote:
When using the shimmeron weapon, how do you survive the damage taken? As I'm only level 74 but I can't leech enough energy shield back when taking 1000 damage a second.

It's mitigated by lightning resistance. You only take 300, which is recovered by energy leech from trickster ascendancy.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 21, 2022, 5:46:40 PM
This build looks super on paper, but I find that even with Trickster's buffs and access to determination and a granite flask I was exploding far too often. It might just be the league mechanic being super rippy, It might be that the right side of the tree still needs some help. I was rather disappointed with Galvanic Field, it felt very clunky to use. If the field would snap to nearby targets when they became shocked we would be in business, but in its current state I did not find it particularly playable, and as such I'm hard rerolling to an Archmage Elementalist. I hope to return to this build when I can afford the 10-15ex budget version to give it another go, though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info