Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

"
Flesh and Stone is not powerful enough to warrant 25% mana reservation.

Wasn't the most logical thing to do the was to not not reserve 25% ?

x
Wowwww hope new item counter balance some nerf ^^
Rip Auras, Minions and ES as Extra Life
I don't like the mana reservation changes. I guess nerfing something is easier than buffing notable passive skills.
Will probably take a break this league. These changes are crippling my builds xD
Wellllllllllllllllllllll. RIP Skeletons. The only build I ever enjoyed playing. Absolutely gutting base minion damage and health, shifting more power onto high end gear, creating an even bigger barrier. Typical. If crafting wasn't such an absolute pain due to there being 100 different steps and 1,000,000 different possible rolled modifiers it wouldn't be such a hard pill to swallow.
Problem: Damage in the game is too insane so player investment in a lot of defense layers is mandatory.

Solution: Make investing in said defenses even worse and harder than it already is.

The final straw is the minion nerf.

I really think this is the final straw for me. This insane insistance on masochism just doesnt speak to me. Launching path of exile feels like opening a door to get slapped in the face. And I KNOW I am going to get slapped. I wish I hadnt invested as much money as I had in this game, I hoped for so much. It would be a hell of a lot easier to walk out.

God I hope Diablo 4 is good.
"
Takiah wrote:
I don't like the mana reservation changes. I guess nerfing something is easier than buffing notable passive skills.
Will probably take a break this league. These changes are crippling my builds xD

Yeah that was rough
The Reservation changes are completely unwarranted. We took them because we HAVE to, not because we want to. You balanced the game in a way where we're forced to take too many different auras, you can't complain that players are doing the exact thing you intended.
Bro. I dont see any real buffs here. They nerfed minions and DB. You thought you were rippy last league LOLOL. Despite these notes Imma hope some skill gets a buff so i can play the game and not get trampled LOL.
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game
Just another patch of nerfs
Trading still sucks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info