Hard Rock/Metal again:

And?
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
Yeah I saw BG report about that on Facebook. Hansi is never one to shy from a good collab. His work with Ayreon is top notch too.

And while we're talking about BG, the incoming album may be their most varied yet in terms of themes per song:

"Deliver Us From Evil" is about Arthur Miller's play The Crucible.

"Damnation" is said to be about The Kingkiller Chronicle, a fantasy series written by Patrick Rothfuss.

"Secrets of the American Gods" references Neil Gaiman's fantasy novel American Gods.

"Violent Shadows" is about Kaladin Stormblessed and his life as a bridgeman in Brandon Sanderson's fantasy novel series The Stormlight Archives.

"Life Beyond the Spheres" is said to be about the creation of the universe, (The Big Bang specifically) the first moments after the beginning of everything, and the evolution of space and time.

"Architects of Doom" references the science fiction franchise Battlestar Galactica.

"Let it Be No More" deals with the death of frontman Hansi Kürsch's mother, as well as The Leftovers.

"Blood of the Elves" references the first novel in The Witcher series, Blood of Elves, written by Andrzej Sapkowski.

"Destiny" is inspired by the tale The Ice Maiden written by Hans Christian Andersen.

___

So we literally swing from magic realism with Neil Gaiman's American Gods to hefty sci-fi with BSG, from a fairy tale by HCA to a 1950s play about the Salem Witch Trials (and allegory for McCarthyism)...and then what appears to be the most personal BG song ever.

Twist and Night at the Opera both had diverse themes but nothing like this.
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
It's certainly going to be very interesting :D
Sargeist

Gorgoroth

Dragonlord

keep metal evil

evil doesnt mean satanic, satanic is so buzzed out since the 90's but just keep music aggressive.

im 33 years old now and im finding myself writing less aggressive music. i guess it happens when you get older lol .
to my melee brothers hold your wallet until actual melee is addressed

lol
Here's another full concert freebie on Youtube, courtesy of the German TV license payers:

Powerwolf live | Oberhausen 2022 | Rockpalast

:D
Last edited by Alysma on Jan 18, 2023, 5:08:43 PM
Possessed by this song

Haiduk - Sea of Fire [Diabolica]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info