When does console get a patch to fix... The last patch?

reverting a patch does not take cert. you literally take the update from the game and revert it back to the state it was before the patch. its ggg fucking around. they screwed the patch up and are now throwing blame on microsoft. MS did not screw up the programming ggg did. please tencent save us.
"
itz TAXI wrote:
reverting a patch does not take cert. you literally take the update from the game and revert it back to the state it was before the patch. its ggg fucking around. they screwed the patch up and are now throwing blame on microsoft. MS did not screw up the programming ggg did. please tencent save us.

I can tell you're not a techy but that's okay, not everyone understands/can see the bigger picture. It can still take a few days. It's why I'm taking a break until it is reverted. It ran like hell on console before the hotfix, after the hotfix it may as well have not let the game even open.
lol
Я просто вшоке,пора играт чот другое
They should have to pay someone (not us) something to fix this. Stupid hurts, and it should definitely impact their bottom line.

Either test your patches properly, or don't roll them out.

The fact it took multiple days to address this is hilarious. WHERE'S THE COMMUNICATION THAT WAS PROMISED?
"
"
itz TAXI wrote:

I can tell you're not a techy but that's okay, not everyone understands/can see the bigger picture. It can still take a few days. It's why I'm taking a break until it is reverted. It ran like hell on console before the hotfix, after the hotfix it may as well have not let the game even open.

Well, I do know and understand. And, look at other titles that have immediate patches and the occasional backout of an update. In fact, a backout process in my line of work is required - cause, you know , shit happens.

And GGG releasing a patch late in the week and not having the support team ready for any issues, is again in my opinion, not following industry standards.

Again, I suspect this is all financially driven.

how does reverting a game to the last state need cert. it already went through cert in the first place and passed. no i dont work as a dev but i have common sense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info