When does console get a patch to fix... The last patch?

I imagine it won't be this weekend since it's a holiday weekend in the states, so what's the ETA? Has anyone admitted there's an issue yet even?

While we're asking questions... Where are your QA people? Do you have QA people? Was any of this even tested, or was it "TESTED EXTENSIVELY"? How do you even get things past MS/Sony certification?

I will now wait patiently for a response from the community team, oh wait, they don't exist here unless someone is discussing MTX. Maybe we'll get one of those bogus 'We hear you' responses, but I doubt it - you have to post to Reddit in order to get that.

Someone remind me what the purpose of a GGG forum is again?

Last bumped on Jul 5, 2022, 8:35:17 PM
When I open my inventory now everything starts out a bit blurry then quickly goes into focus.

Is that a bug you think or an intended feature? Its.....kindof weird.
It's the way they load in assets/textures. They've introduced patches that have done this several times over the years, then other patches that 'fix' it.

BOY OH BOY DO I LOVE BEING A BETA TESTER FOR POE2!
Xbox game expirience after last patch is totally trash. PLz fix textures/map loadings etc. =(
'Fortunately' the PC has the same problems, so it should be fix soon (for PC at least)...
https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/youarestoopud/video/160331538

This game just took so long to load it killed me! Over a one minute load time, on a series x. This is why GGG gets NO MORE MONEY from me. I've bought a ton of supporter packs over the years, but they just don't know how to make a decent game anymore.
The patch to fix the patch on PC apparently isn’t working well……so who knows when console will get some love.

I did a Conquerers in Maven and died due to lag and then proceeded to lose my portals as each entry back took over 30 seconds (the last one was a minute). I could hear my minions screaming in pain and when it finally loaded, I almost immediately was dead. Corpses everywhere…..oh, the carnage…….
i love how my series s loads SLOWER then my og xbox now. thank blizar.... i mean ggg.
they dont even have enough respect for the players to say anything about it.
Could understand making these mistakes on PC, so many different computer systems you cant test them all, they are bound to miss a bug. But on console?

As the previous poster noticed, it wouldn't be so bad if they just said something. Didn't they promise to communicate better?
Ggg just dont care about console players, i made a Post about the miserable pach 3.18.1c, but support guy said to me that He moved my Post in sub forum, with no reason, He didnt reackt to my spech, He just removed my Post.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info