[3.24] 41 million DPS perma-flask Poisonous Concoction | Pathfinder

"
EDMOSES wrote:
Thanks for your continued support tolkien, it is appreciated.
Not whinging but 1 difference i noticed is the lack of life regen from leech.
I find that so important while doing any content with very high monster density like Breach/Delerium/etc.

Yeah the build lacks meaningful regen (unless you can find +health per hit on rings). However, at least for me, it's never really an issue. I can stand in packs and spam attack with impunity and take little damage - I'm specced into Harbinger and juice a bit, and I find it pretty easy. There are times you get hit and have to change position briefly to avoid being one shot, but I don't think I died once from Harbies. The build's defence and damage mitigation is sufficient most of the time.

Delirium is tougher (I don't do it as I hate the continual slow effects), but up to 60% is still pretty trivial.
Last edited by t0lkien on Mar 6, 2023, 8:19:58 PM
Readjusted tree and took "clever thief", feel much better now especially in delerium and breach.
Still attempting to link wither to a spell totem, i do feel this is a plus for the build.
What is my next goal? Got a sanctified relic finally so happy with that.
Is swapping out Awakened Unbound Ailments to use Awakened Added Chaos Damage a plus or a minus as it gives 1 more level to Poisonous Concoction which is big for this build? Was going to use Added Chaos Damage on my HOA as i had a spare slot there, was that good or should i use another gem? Have Unbound ailments there at present cause i have it but lvl 5 Awakened Added Chaos is only 50c so i could get another if you think it would be good?
Sorry for all the questions.

Post edited as an update.
Last edited by EDMOSES on Mar 9, 2023, 6:10:32 AM
"
EDMOSES wrote:
What is my next goal?

There is only one thing I can say to you at this point that is going to help I think - you might have to start PoBing. It's not as hard as it seems, I promise. I found it overwhelming at first, but it's now a really enjoyable part of the game for me.

The only way to get the answers you (and everyone) need, is to A/B stuff in PoB. It will save you a huge amount of time, and effort. Often the answers are nuanced, or complex, and the only way to find which way you want to go is via a tool that deals with the complexity. PoB is it, love it or hate it.
Last edited by t0lkien on Mar 10, 2023, 9:26:24 AM
"
t0lkien wrote:
"
EDMOSES wrote:
What is my next goal?

There is only one thing I can say to you at this point that is going to help I think - you might have to start PoBing. It's not as hard as it seems, I promise. I found it overwhelming at first, but it's now a really enjoyable part of the game for me.

The only way to get the answers you (and everyone) need, is to A/B stuff in PoB. It will save you a huge amount of time, and effort. Often the answers are nuanced, or complex, and the only way to find which way you want to go is via a tool that deals with the complexity. PoB is it, love it or hate it.

EDMOSES - POB is just like when you see the passive tree for the first time. It's definitely a WTH moment, but it becomes a lot easier once you take the first steps and get the hang of each section and what it's telling you. If you need to ask some questions along the way post in the Gameplay section. Tons of people can, and will help you. I ask people all the time.
Last edited by BowWizard on Mar 10, 2023, 2:11:45 PM
This is going to be an odd question since I've been following the build guide, but where do Endurance charges come from (it doesn't appear to be from Cat's agility)?.

I have +1 to Maximum Endurance charges on Boots. I'll also have maximum Endurance charges from Replica Farrul's Fur once I get it but neither of those actuallt generate Enduracne charges, or is the phrase "+1 to Maximum" and "Gain up to your maximum" maximum mean these items are generating the charges ? How do either of them know what your maximum no. of charges are at any given time ? The poewiki makes no mention of the calculation (and it is incorrect that Rumi's Concoction generates them now).
"
This is going to be an odd question since I've been following the build guide, but where do Endurance charges come from (it doesn't appear to be from Cat's agility)?

You need to be using a replica farruls not a normal one
"
BowWizard wrote:
This is going to be an odd question since I've been following the build guide, but where do Endurance charges come from (it doesn't appear to be from Cat's agility)?

As said above, the Replica version of the chest generates them via Cat's Stealth instead of Power Charges (it's why Farrul's Fur is so great).
Last edited by t0lkien on Mar 19, 2023, 10:19:53 AM
Got to level 30 Simulacrum which is a record for me.First time (obviously) i have beaten the 2 bosses on lvl 29. Culling strike helps so much there. Any upgrades now appear to be very expensive like +1 Frenzy rings.
Would love to go dual curse but thinking about it gives me a headache lol.
Very happy with where i am at this point - thanks again for the build and continued support tolkien.
Oh BTW still haven't figured out POB but not stressed about that.
Cheers.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Got to level 30 Simulacrum which is a record for me.

That's pretty damned good. Congrats.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info