[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

"
RawDamage wrote:
"
coutoo wrote:
As soon as you switch to shockwave totem, you want as much elemental conversion as possible.

I wrote it a few messages ago, you can simply get 100% conversion from level 9 with new gloves. Shockwave totem requires level 28, so you easily can have 100% to this level.

Ye ofc, but I play in SSF and you never know when you'll get new hrimsorrows. But ye, If I get my hands on some gloves, I'll take em for sure :-). In trade you also don't know how much they'll cost and how rare they are now. From a league start perspective I wouldn't rely to much on it.
"
celeritas314 wrote:
What do you think about leveling with Hierophant and shockwave totem then respec'ing with regrets to Inquisitor once upgrades are secured around late yellow/early red maps? Heiro helps with our leveling and regen before respec to Inquis. Worth the regrets?

Hiero - +1 totem, totem speed, regen, power and endurance charges
Inquis - Consecrated ground, critical strikes, and ele pen

Wrapping up the leveling guide tonight but this is exactly how I started. I took Pursuit of Faith then Ritual of Awakening this league and changed to inquisitor at third lab. Highly likely I will suggest waiting until Uber to change now with the brittle nerfs. We need a lot more points to secure a near 100% crit. Reserving final judgement for the announcement of the Grand Spectrum Jewels.
TL;DR posts but do you have finally leveling guide? Would be gr8 to get one before friday ;)
Newest jewel reveal was another Grand Spectrum. Confirmed the frenzy charges and revealed 12% to avoid elemental ailments per grand spectrum.

So if we use Power/Frenzy/Ailment we'd have 36% + 30% (astral projecter) + 3% (silly little node by glorious vanity socket) = 69%. This allows us to cap with one tier 1 roll.

3 Points from the tree into Arcane Sanctuary and we're up to 94%...so close but still needs any roll on a rare (not tier 1).
Will be great if can make a leveling guide!ty anyway
"
Slymal wrote:
Will be great if can make a leveling guide!ty anyway

Updated with leveling Guide.
"
Nikxed wrote:
Newest jewel reveal was another Grand Spectrum. Confirmed the frenzy charges and revealed 12% to avoid elemental ailments per grand spectrum.

So if we use Power/Frenzy/Ailment we'd have 36% + 30% (astral projecter) + 3% (silly little node by glorious vanity socket) = 69%. This allows us to cap with one tier 1 roll.

3 Points from the tree into Arcane Sanctuary and we're up to 94%...so close but still needs any roll on a rare (not tier 1).

I am still hoping for a power charge spectrum jewel. At which point I'd consider power/ailment/ailment. This would cap ailment immunity with just Astral Projector, allowing us to swap from Purity of Elements to Determination. Then, when comfortably crit capped, switch power charge for endurance and use Arn's Anguish. Or, change power charge for Frenzy and use The Magnate. Choices, choices, choices.

Lots of fun out there to be held with Jewels.
Hello,

it would seem the leveling guide link is not working
Leveling Tree wrong !!!
Leveling POB: https://pastebin.com/kPyEpXCa

Error 404

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info