[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

"
qbatronix wrote:
"
RO_MrGummy wrote:
Hey guys,
I'm trying the build this league and so far it's going ok. I went for some AoE nodes and it greatly increased my clear speed. Can anyone please explain me why the Astral Projector is needed instead of a ring with spell dmg and cast speed and crit chance of similar price?
Thank you

Astral Projector has
"Nova Spells Cast at the targeted location instead of around you"
which is huge bust to dps.

Does that mean that the totems will automatically target the mobs and the novas will always be casted under them? if yes that's amazing :)

Edit: yep. that's what it means. thx. removing my aoe points now :))
Last edited by RO_MrGummy on Aug 29, 2022, 2:46:51 PM
Here is my current gear and honestly DPS suck. I'm not sure this is tanky boss killer.

+2x Cluster Jewel and Timeless Jewel.
For auras i use Determination, Zealotry, Hatred and Vitality.

2x Cluster aswel, timeles jewel, 100% ailment immune, all auras on, flesh&flame jewels (+1 totem) in. Problem that is not as tanky as it should be, what to improve?

Res 75 all, chaos +30 i guess, 40k armor.
I rolled this as a league starter and it's a pretty effective bosser. So far I've only done upto Uber Elder but it handled it fine, and that's without even running Zealotry and Herald of Purity.

For reference, here's my gear:

With conc effect linked my tooltip is 270k
Last edited by pigret on Aug 30, 2022, 12:26:14 PM
"
ILYILY wrote:

2x Cluster aswel, timeles jewel, 100% ailment immune, all auras on, flesh&flame jewels (+1 totem) in. Problem that is not as tanky as it should be, what to improve?

Hi

Could you please explain how you are 100% ailment immune without the Purity of Elements aura? Atm I have to switch between that and Zealotry depending on the fight...
can be done with 3 jewel sockets.

2x 12% ailment avoidance grand spectrum, 1x 7% ele res grand spectrum.

these stats are tripled as you have 3x jewels so:
2x 36% (72% total) ailment avoidance and 21% ele res.

astral projector gives 30% ailment avoidance to reach over 100% ailment avoidance.

Currently rocking this. With buffs, I can reach around 540k tooltip.

Been trying out uber bosses, but god I'm actually bad lmao
"
RO_MrGummy wrote:
"
ILYILY wrote:

Hi

Could you please explain how you are 100% ailment immune without the Purity of Elements aura? Atm I have to switch between that and Zealotry depending on the fight...

Not OP but here's what I do:

30%- astral project
25%- arcane sanctuary on the tree from using a shield
31%-35% use "Deafening Essence of Loathing" to craft your boots

Two ways to get the last 10-15%:

Use The Eater of Worlds Implicit on your boot. This is the easiest way but you're giving up any other modifier...

Or if you want to use another implicit and are lucky...you need to buy a doryani's glorious vanity that gives the rest via the random mods it gives all the small passives around it. You can search for the seed numbers using PoB then look for those seeds on the trade website.

I'm at 30+25+33+11 from doryani's = 99 But I'll be fucked if I'm going to use divines to get that last % from my boots. 1 in 100 times I click on a freezing chest imma die, thats ok! LOL
This is a good build but please, remove Tanky.

Anything one shot you.... like everything.... even with high investment.

This.build.is.not.tanky

It's a glass canon build that required a LOT of currency to be viable.
Last edited by Renko1985 on Sep 1, 2022, 7:04:52 PM
Have to agree.

High regeneration =/= Tanky.

I'ma need to see some vids about the uber bosses, until then, this is the most squishy ever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info