[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

I'm running your build and Anomalous Assassin's Mark don't give me power charges. Is it normal? O.o
"
Bjarkan86 wrote:
I'm running your build and Anomalous Assassin's Mark don't give me power charges. Is it normal? O.o

Yes it is normal. The power charge generation is for the killing entity, in this case the totem, not you. To get power charges we need to use the "+1 to minimum power charges" grand spectrum and two other grand spectrums.
Why you use faster casting instead of conc effect or crit? Is it better for early mapping? Im going to swap for inqui right now and will upgrade for 6link, so Im little confused whats better link before red maps.
Already have this, what 6link would be better?

I love this build by the way! Any high level guy can share the tooltip DPS of the totems? I'm curious! :)
"
ILYILY wrote:
Why you use faster casting instead of conc effect or crit? Is it better for early mapping? Im going to swap for inqui right now and will upgrade for 6link, so Im little confused whats better link before red maps.
Already have this, what 6link would be better?

Faster casting is the mid point on damage and QoL. Conc effect is better damage but makes clear significantly worse.
"
Bjarkan86 wrote:
I love this build by the way! Any high level guy can share the tooltip DPS of the totems? I'm curious! :)

Tool-tip: 241,538 on the high end (from previous league obviously).

Can you kill uber bosses with this build?
Okej. I have now problem to decide what to upgrade first? Any ideas whats best priority ?

Chest and clusters, than timeless jewel? (Im at max block passive tree for efective leveling but ill swap to main tree after i get clusters)
Last edited by SushiYoda on Aug 25, 2022, 3:40:17 PM
"
qbatronix wrote:
Can you kill uber bosses with this build?

Kill - sure. Facetank - Negative. I did do them all deathless besides Cortex however.
"
ILYILY wrote:
Okej. I have now problem to decide what to upgrade first? Any ideas whats best priority ?

Chest and clusters, than timeless jewel? (Im at max block passive tree for efective leveling but ill swap to main tree after i get clusters)

Timeless->Clusters->Forbidden Jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info