[3.24]juju's CI CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| GOD TIER BUILD!!!

2 questions:

1) Could this build be made just about as good with Assassin? Seems like the flesh / flame combo of "Soul Drinker" to leech energy shield would be a nice defensive boost as well right?

2) If a person could get just about all the gear, except that sick helm, would you just do the CoC setup in the armor and just fill everything else in as best I can?
Is there any way you can just post a screenshot of your skill tree? I can't get POB working on my new Mac for some reason.

Or anyone else who uses the same build, can you just post your skill tree? I'll get the point from that, thanks
Last edited by VixTrader on Oct 18, 2022, 3:14:13 PM
"
VixTrader wrote:
2 questions:

1) Could this build be made just about as good with Assassin? Seems like the flesh / flame combo of "Soul Drinker" to leech energy shield would be a nice defensive boost as well right?

2) If a person could get just about all the gear, except that sick helm, would you just do the CoC setup in the armor and just fill everything else in as best I can?

Check poe.ninja coc ice nova CI builds and u see tree. Have personally not tested or looked at it but occultis is still so superior compared to assasin anyway. Well think non min/maxed helm would still be better than 6-link to be honest :P U kinda want all auras and enlighten on 6-link
Did any of you build this as trickster last league? Thinking about next build and CoC trickster sounds like fun...
"
juju666 wrote:
Did any of you build this as trickster last league? Thinking about next build and CoC trickster sounds like fun...

Doubt the damage loss would be worth the tank gained.
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
"
"
juju666 wrote:

Doubt the damage loss would be worth the tank gained.

Yeah i tried to figure something out but it just wont be worth it
1. Can you please put detailed crafting steps in the first post? I saw you have already posted them later but it would really help if the guide tidied them up.

2. Why aspect of the Avian and not Spider? Is Avian really better with Saquawal's Chest then Spider?

3. Any Gloves crafting guide please? I know the main mod (dmg against chilled enemies) is from Incursion. How about the rest? Or is this item specific (I guess not anymore with upcoming Fracturing Orb in 3.20)?
IGN: Free_hugging
I am usually online at GMT+1 evening times.

Generate filters using poe.ninja data using my item filter tool: https://github.com/Xeverous/filter_spirit
"
Xeverous wrote:
1. Can you please put detailed crafting steps in the first post? I saw you have already posted them later but it would really help if the guide tidied them up.

2. Why aspect of the Avian and not Spider? Is Avian really better with Saquawal's Chest then Spider?

3. Any Gloves crafting guide please? I know the main mod (dmg against chilled enemies) is from Incursion. How about the rest? Or is this item specific (I guess not anymore with upcoming Fracturing Orb in 3.20)?

2 You can do what ever u want but for my needs it was better. U dont even need to use saqawals

fracture base
finish prefixes with dence fossils
eldritch slam accuracy
prefixes cannot be changed
aisling
pray it keeps accuracy
pray u get right mod
I decided to try this build this league, I am trying to craft the helmet, I have no clue about what is the best course of action for prefixes, should i do reroll influence, veiled chaos orb or what?

"
Shanwerd wrote:
I decided to try this build this league, I am trying to craft the helmet, I have no clue about what is the best course of action for prefixes, should i do reroll influence, veiled chaos orb or what?

Hard to say what is best. Slamming ex or veiled gamble :D New beast craft saves some currency for sure after suffixes done ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info