stuck at checking resources going on 5+ hours now..

"
Try Run as Administrator. It worked for me.

This is the correct answer! Thank you very much!
Hi, I had the same problem during the install, I simply went in to Program Files (x86) / GGG / PoE / Redist and had DirectX updated by double clicking the dxsetup application in the folder. I restarted the launcher, it jumped to Allocating Space in 30 seconds, when before it had been checking resources for multiple hours.

Hope this helps.
"
Try Run as Administrator. It worked for me.

worked for me as well
"
Uraff wrote:
Hi, I had the same problem during the install, I simply went in to Program Files (x86) / GGG / PoE / Redist and had DirectX updated by double clicking the dxsetup application in the folder. I restarted the launcher, it jumped to Allocating Space in 30 seconds, when before it had been checking resources for multiple hours.

Hope this helps.

Thank you, worked for me in combination with run as admin.

-Rudedog
I had 150 GB free, defragmented and it was stuck at allocating resources. I then read here about the "Running as Administrator" which I did but while during the first minute I realized I had my P2P client open. I closed it and voilá it jumped to Allocating space. I think the resources "thing" has to do also with bandwidth and not only with HD space. My 2 cents... maybe some of the programmers @ G³ can confirm what's the spectrum of the "resources check stage"?
Laura from Argentina
Holy crap, i did the dxsetup copied the ccpk pack thingie and run as administrator. it literally completed to launch from start to finish in like 2 second tops. ssd rulez
I did almost everything that was said here, how ever! I didn't download on another internet point. What I did was do the DirectX, run admin. But that didn't work, however everything went really well when I deleted my content.ggpk. When I ran the launcher it recreated the content file and within seconds moved on to allocating space.
"
Uraff wrote:

Hope this helps.

I had PoE installed on my HDD and wanted to place it on the SSD. It was stuck on "Checking Resources" for a few hours. I always run in admin mode but this didnt help this time. Did the DirectX update mentioned here and it worked perfect.
Thank you.
"
dreadhawk wrote:
I did almost everything that was said here, how ever! I didn't download on another internet point. What I did was do the DirectX, run admin. But that didn't work, however everything went really well when I deleted my content.ggpk. When I ran the launcher it recreated the content file and within seconds moved on to allocating space.

I did this as well. I was stuck on Checking Resources for about 4 hours when I attempted to install the game for the first time. I quit the launcher, did the above and in 5 minutes was over 50% done allocating space.

Thanks!
Last edited by Mastaronchi on Feb 21, 2016, 6:39:16 PM
I never played this game before but so far.. not so good i tried all these suggestions and im still at stuck on checking resources...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info