stuck at checking resources going on 5+ hours now..

Hi there!
I played the stress test thingy.
I loved the game etc..

I uninstalled then I saw there was an option to pay and get early access.

I said wth why not paid the 10$ (even though the game will be free in 10 days or so :) )

I install the client and then run it.
For 5+ HOURS! and still checking resources!
WTH?
Last bumped on Oct 1, 2017, 6:22:19 AM
FFS!
The second I posted this it changed to Allocating space!

Either way why dos the checking take so long??
It really took almost 6 hours..
I think you should check how many space you have left on your disk and close any other programs. I guess you have barely any room left and so it is mostly busy with moving things back and forward.
Don't read my signature!
"
Sumurai8 wrote:
I think you should check how many space you have left on your disk and close any other programs. I guess you have barely any room left and so it is mostly busy with moving things back and forward.

I now have (after install) 20GB free out of 500GB
Is that really the problem?
What you could do is download the patch on another PC, copy the content.ggpk file over, and that should at least save you some time on checking resources - Sadly, there isn't much else that can be done! At the moment, the game resources are all in one easily re-patchable location, but that means the data all needs to have a roomy space to sit on your HDD.
Balance & Design
I'm having the same problem,I was playing the game a couple of weeks ago - all is working fine except when I exit out the game crashes, jumped in today and its stuck on checking resources, I have 78gb free - surely thats enough room....lol, since COD,ME3,Diablo3,Carrier Command, all work fine, Windows 7 64bit.
That sounds like something in your pack file has become corrupted. Try running the Pack Check, which can be found at the top of the Support and Bug Reports forum.
Balance & Design
In my case it was the firewall blocking the program.
Try Run as Administrator. It worked for me.
I had the same issue until I read the post about running as an administrator. Switched immediately to allocating space, thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info