[3.19] Reap Trapper & Exsanguinate Trapper / Beginner Friendly Guide / All Mods / Good Clear Speed

"
Hey im following this guide, trying to survive so far, why whirling blades?
Hi FunestedKillah, I like to use Whirling Blades because it doesn't have a cooldown. Fortify used to work differently, back then we got Fotify constantly through Whirling Blades, that doesn't work for me anymore. If you like another movementskill better you can use it instead.

"
IceDragon44 wrote:
so i have all the tree done with thew rest of the point where can we put them. im just wondering
Hi IceDragon44, the POB is complete up to LVL 100. At the bottom left it says ACT 10 by default, this can be adjusted to the respective Act or the next level milestone.
Hey !

Thanks for your build, my friend is currently following it and having a lot of fun (he prefer Exsanguinate for now, but overall, it's really well done).

We're just having trouble for incoming damage, and while we're still relatively new to the game (250+ hours), I thought we had a good grasp of it but he's still getting clapped from time to time in T4-T7 at level 82.

What part of equipment would you consider really important for survivability ? If you have a few advices.

Thanks again for your build !
Hey, I'm not an expert but the Body armor
provides a lot of survivability, as the gloves and defense setups.
I'm using sand stance
and defiance banner
to blind and gain more evasion. I'm at t10-11 maps, some boses are hard, but is going fine.
This build should work in version 3.19.
Nothing has changed significantly.
Hey!

I'm enjoying so much this build in 3.19 and I'm using it as my league starter.

I just have one question, my mana is not enough to use all passive skills, idk if I'm doing something wrong but I checked the PoB and there shows that the unreserved mana is negative, how can I fix this?

Thanks for the build!
"
josexsoueu wrote:
Hey!

I'm enjoying so much this build in 3.19 and I'm using it as my league starter.

I just have one question, my mana is not enough to use all passive skills, idk if I'm doing something wrong but I checked the PoB and there shows that the unreserved mana is negative, how can I fix this?

Thanks for the build!

Thanks for pointing this out, I have updated the POB.
What you recommended for high budget ?
"
Aromatny wrote:
What you recommended for high budget ?

I can only recommend the things that are already in the guide.
Thanks for taking the time to create these detailed build guides. It makes it very easy for part time beginner players like me to enjoy the game. I've never taken a build up to maps but I think this build will be the one to get me there.
Thanks again. I hope you will continue to create builds.
Hello friends :) I just have a quick question; why is Lucky Crit Chance activated in Configuration? Diamond flasks are 100% increased crit chance, not lucky crit chance, these days, and I do not see any other sources of Lucky Crits...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info