[Xbox] Path of Exile: Sentinel Launch Release Time Update

Expectations were low but my goodness.. Way to go GGG.... Really impressive.
So whack... where's our quality of life updates??? Update the trade board please
AKA,deal with it, you're not our main concern, you're an afterthought.

Could you ever imagine how the community would react if the PC was a day late.
i was thinking about buying another supporter pack this league. i think will skip it. seriously? four times in a row that i want to start a league and something shitty happens. really???

compared with PC Players we already have a big disadvantage...
it's worse enaugh to Die several Times through de-sync shit with a series s...

that should be "at least" a quad stash for every xbox Player :|
Everyone of the people above me, are EXACTLY why i stopped going into game chat, why i would never join a discord, and why i won't join a guild.

I feel embarrassed for all of you.

Pick your fights ffs!

Do you not yet see a common denominator that invariably always seems to be the culprit in these scenarios? You still don't yet notice the middle man in all of these instances? You are blind to the fact that there is lets say, a bouncer to club microsoft, that doesn't share the same importance on our start times?

The game needs changes on console, and GGG deserves to be held accountable for changes, absolutely. To carry on like this over failed cert though...i mean you act as though they are intentionally doing it to fuck with you lol

"
I AM SQUINT wrote:

Pick your fights ffs!

Yeah, because being frustrated about a product having a customer support hierarchy depending on your platform is embarrassing, no one asked you what you thought you mug.
So I guess for me the update will be on 20th...that's awesome love to see that
Shame. I will have 20 may 5 am.
"
I AM SQUINT wrote:
Everyone of the people above me, are EXACTLY why i stopped going into game chat, why i would never join a discord, and why i won't join a guild.

Pick your fights ffs!

Do you not yet see a common denominator that invariably always seems to be the culprit in these scenarios? You still don't yet notice the middle man in all of these instances? You are blind to the fact that there is lets say, a bouncer to club microsoft, that doesn't share the same importance on our start times?

The game needs changes on console, and GGG deserves to be held accountable for changes, absolutely. To carry on like this over failed cert though...i mean you act as though they are intentionally doing it to fuck with you lol

If you believe this is anything but being irresponsible by ggg I don't know how much farther up there you can go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info