[Xbox] Path of Exile: Sentinel Launch Release Time Update

"
zombieclod wrote:
Where's the warning that the servers are going to be down for the new league patch? Haven't seen that yet just the countdown. Are we to assume the severs have been updated for the 8pm launch?

Its 8pm PDT launch. It's still 5 hours away. Servers are going down in 2 hours.
Last edited by IMURDERIF4CE on May 19, 2022, 6:05:38 PM
zombieclod wrote:
Where's the warning that the servers are going to be down for the new league patch? Haven't seen that yet just the countdown. Are we to assume the severs have been updated for the 8pm launch?

The Xbox counter says 5pm PDT. That's different than what's posted on here. Which one is correct?
My copy & paste skills aren't that good, sorry
"
zombieclod wrote:
zombieclod wrote:

The Xbox counter says 5pm PDT. That's different than what's posted on here. Which one is correct?

From what it looks like, the counter on xbox is just going to be the time they are going to shut the server down. And from the information given at the beginning of the thread, it will be back up at 8pm PDT. Making it approximately 4 hours and 17 minutes from now.
And in order to use a previous post as a reference, just click on the Q underneath the user near the PM and begin your response at the bottom of the quoted post.
"
IMURDERIF4CE wrote:
And in order to use a previous post as a reference, just click on the Q underneath the user near the PM and begin your response at the bottom of the quoted post.

Thanks for the "Q" info, I completely missed that! LOL
"
IMURDERIF4CE wrote:
"
zombieclod wrote:
zombieclod wrote:

From what it looks like, the counter on xbox is just going to be the time they are going to shut the server down. And from the information given at the beginning of the thread, it will be back up at 8pm PDT. Making it approximately 4 hours and 17 minutes from now.

That makes sense. Let's see if that's what happens. :)
Why you didn't updated servers before release? One extra day wasn't enough time? So we would wait 3 more hours even if patch was on time? Or you knew about delay long time before so you just didn't bother? Even left countdown in game (which is not accurate even if all goes as planned). Most of people were expecting launch (and those who don't read forum expect it in 1h again again). Why tf don't you write proper announcement there?

It's my second league on console. I was bit disappointed about quality of this port since beginning. Especially trade market and desyncs. But how you treat our community is even worse.

I really like new supporter cosmetics, but I'm not gonna spend a single dolar. Not till you change your approach towards console minority
Thank you for the update guys. I’m sure this last couple days has been incredibly hard on you all. Looking forward to another great league!

-HH
I'll not spend any cent on POE this league.

Xbox support is a shame. Delay, lags, market is bad joke, party finder no exist...not to mention all my mtx lost, because GGG cant conect my pc account with xbox.

Is areally shame and sad sittuation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info