Toxic Rain 3.18 Sentinel League Starter

"
TheDubya88 wrote:
As a full on noob following this guide, (first character) is there anything you think I should know in advance? Thanks!
Hmm, well keep in mind flat added damage, like physical or elemental damage on your bow or quiver doesn't scale your DPS in any meaningful way, so you just want a bow with as high attacks per second as possible, and damage mods like %increased chaos damage or damage over time multiplier on your quiver and jewelry. And be careful not to reserve too much mana until you get a mana flask with the "enduring" mod on it so you don't run into major mana issues. And make sure you try to get 75% in fire, cold and lightning resist :)
Thank you very much! Enjoying it so far :D
hello
Hello!
In POB you have toxic rain x5.0 multiplier damage but I have a multiplier of x1.0 on a similar build.
Does anyone know why?
Last edited by lolguy221 on Jul 8, 2022, 1:39:54 PM
"
lolguy221 wrote:
Hello!
In POB you have toxic rain x5.0 multiplier damage but I have a multiplier of x1.0 on a similar build.
Does anyone know why?
Hey, the 5x comes from the fact that you have 5 pods from toxic rain overlapping on 1 mob and this is set in the configuration on PoB and you need 39% increased area of effect for this sweet spot. Or if you are referring to the 5x count in the skills section on the ballista setup of TR, that means it counts as having all 5 totems up for maximum dps.
Hey man, just wanted to comment and say that I got my friend into PoE about 2 weeks ago, and this is the build out of 3 that he chose to start with.

To make things easier, I went ahead and picked the same build as him so we could share gear, and I could try and help with any issues he had going through.

Overall, it's been pretty good so far! It's definitely doing plenty of damage, we just need to get our Spell Suppression up and I think we'll stop dying so often. I've been letting him gear on his own for the most part, with him showing me pieces and just asking if it's a good choice or avoid entirely. But I'm at 4.5k life, and he's 1k below me.

Thanks for a pretty decent build! And it was dirt cheap to get started. Great work dude!
"
BloodPactt wrote:
Hey man, just wanted to comment and say that I got my friend into PoE about 2 weeks ago, and this is the build out of 3 that he chose to start with.

To make things easier, I went ahead and picked the same build as him so we could share gear, and I could try and help with any issues he had going through.

Overall, it's been pretty good so far! It's definitely doing plenty of damage, we just need to get our Spell Suppression up and I think we'll stop dying so often. I've been letting him gear on his own for the most part, with him showing me pieces and just asking if it's a good choice or avoid entirely. But I'm at 4.5k life, and he's 1k below me.

Thanks for a pretty decent build! And it was dirt cheap to get started. Great work dude!
Thanks! Yeah spell suppression is pretty huge, molten shell on cwdt + granite and jade flask is gonna help out a lot with tankiness aswell.

Best of luck :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info