[3.24] The dirty Scorpion-tail 60M|The Arachnophilia Allstars| Chaos-Necromancy| Herald of Agony CI

"
Chromino wrote:

The most missing defences are ghost dance as keystone on skin of the lords (would carry in 1.8k es in damagepeaks), awakened cast while channelling against stuns, higher armour for higher es/ block - try out sanctuary of thoughts instead arcane focus - a jade or iron-flask, and es (boots etc.). For damage you need more virulences and more HoA-levels.

In the checklist defences are more stats to check - like the pantheon or dangerous map/altar mods.

Overall your gear is great for level 91 - but a lot is left to improve.

Ghost Dance is on my relic, I don't have problems with stun (for now), can't do Sanctuary of Thoughts as I am a witch/necro.
Yeah I am a bit short on ES, could get 2-300 more with changing boots (and losing Purity of Elements). I'll go check the checklis / dangerous mods.
"
Zepepsico wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:

The most missing defences are ghost dance as keystone on skin of the lords (would carry in 1.8k es in damagepeaks), awakened cast while channelling against stuns, higher armour for higher es/ block - try out sanctuary of thoughts instead arcane focus - a jade or iron-flask, and es (boots etc.). For damage you need more virulences and more HoA-levels.

In the checklist defences are more stats to check - like the pantheon or dangerous map/altar mods.

Overall your gear is great for level 91 - but a lot is left to improve.

Ghost Dance is on my relic, I don't have problems with stun (for now), can't do Sanctuary of Thoughts as I am a witch/necro.
Yeah I am a bit short on ES, could get 2-300 more with changing boots (and losing Purity of Elements). I'll go check the checklis / dangerous mods.

Aah, okay, that is great with the relic.
Sorry, I meant sanctum of thoughts, the ar/crit/es-notable in the guardian-area next to divine shield.
You miss molten shell, that's 10k es in damagepeaks more.
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 10, 2023, 5:45:10 PM
Note that Golden Rule with corruption is no longer available in Leagues. So we would probably want to get Corruption Blood immunity on the belt jewel.
Help me, I was able to increase the damage, but all the survivability was gone
I was able to increase the damage to normal indicators, but the survival rate in general disappeared, it was not enough before that, and now it has almost disappeared altogether
"
NovaSG wrote:
I was able to increase the damage to normal indicators, but the survival rate in general disappeared, it was not enough before that, and now it has almost disappeared altogether

Hi,

that's because you don't have enough of anything except armour!

Spell block - good to have 60 without bottles (14 on a tree, 10 on one big cluster - you can have up to three, 8 watchers eye...)

You only have 61% elemental ailments avoidance, better to have 90-100 (more on boots, 25 Arcane Sanctuary...) - Ghost dance instead of lethe shade (lethe shade when you have 100%)

Use Grace aura

More ES is better, at least 4500 in your case

More max resists, start with reservation mastery 10% aura effect

Corrupted blood on you abyss jewel

That's enough for a start :)

"
Deerminator wrote:
"
NovaSG wrote:

Hi,

that's because you don't have enough of anything except armour!

Spell block - good to have 60 without bottles (14 on a tree, 10 on one big cluster - you can have up to three, 8 watchers eye...)

You only have 61% elemental ailments avoidance, better to have 90-100 (more on boots, 25 Arcane Sanctuary...) - Ghost dance instead of lethe shade (lethe shade when you have 100%)

Use Grace aura

More ES is better, at least 4500 in your case

More max resists, start with reservation mastery 10% aura effect

Corrupted blood on you abyss jewel

That's enough for a start :)

I don't have enough mana to use grace and despair,
I saw that there is no grace on your character
Hi Chromino,

First, congratulations on the build. I've been having so much fun with her.

But I still have some points that I need to improve and I would like some tips (Brazilian Slang) "from the child's father".

I have no idea where I could include Desecrate and Bone Offering.

Other point. I had to include 1 Strength node and another Dexterity node in the passive tree.

Would the best upgrade be a ring with attributes? And how to compensate for the loss of mana pool and damage from the loss of Circle of nostalgia?

Thank you!
"
Huntezudo wrote:
Hi Chromino,

First, congratulations on the build. I've been having so much fun with her.

But I still have some points that I need to improve and I would like some tips (Brazilian Slang) "from the child's father".

I have no idea where I could include Desecrate and Bone Offering.

Other point. I had to include 1 Strength node and another Dexterity node in the passive tree.

Would the best upgrade be a ring with attributes? And how to compensate for the loss of mana pool and damage from the loss of Circle of nostalgia?

Thank you!

Hi Huntezudo, thank you too!

To get the needed dex etc. turns more easy with more clusters:

1) regret 3 passives essence surge, regeret the last third passive serpentine spellslinger
2) regret 4 passives utmost intellect or the +30 notes
3) Exchange the small cluster "repleneshing presence" to "sublime form" or "uncompromising", regret 3 passives presage
4) insert a medium cluster pure agony next to divine shield (path 7 passives +ar, +str)
5) insert there a "split personality" with dex/es, when needed dex/str
5) you should have 4 passives remaining. Use them best for the next large cluster spellblock. Or for masteries and the jewel slot in the templar area.

For more workarounds visit the spoiler "attribute requirements"
To get a better manamanagement with amulet, small clusters and better efficiencies on the rings go to the "manamanager" in "important mechanics".
For managing the gemslots go there to "skillmanager". I would try out united in dreams (or for some attributes severed in sleep) instead arakaali's. Or clarity you don't need. Try to get a granted aura on an implicit on the shield. Use bleeding immunity on a flask when you sometimes die of bleeding.
Last edited by Chromino on Jan 12, 2023, 3:43:30 PM
"
reYal_dev wrote:
Sorry to bother again, posted the wrong PoB...

https://pastebin.com/uYLcFDMW

So this is the current build. Right now I have problems to fit in melding, but I'd like to delay it a bit, because right now the build feels extremely underwhelming thus far. (Most certainly my own fault)

Yes, not all Skills etc. are not max lvl, but before I dive into more investments I'd like to ask if you find any flaws in the build right now.

What shall I improve first? Where should I invest more? Currently experimenting with Timeless Jewels before going for 3rd Major Cluster.

Before it gets drowned again, you do not have any recommendations? :3
"
reYal_dev wrote:
"
reYal_dev wrote:
Sorry to bother again, posted the wrong PoB...

https://pastebin.com/uYLcFDMW

So this is the current build. Right now I have problems to fit in melding, but I'd like to delay it a bit, because right now the build feels extremely underwhelming thus far. (Most certainly my own fault)

Yes, not all Skills etc. are not max lvl, but before I dive into more investments I'd like to ask if you find any flaws in the build right now.

What shall I improve first? Where should I invest more? Currently experimenting with Timeless Jewels before going for 3rd Major Cluster.

Before it gets drowned again, you do not have any recommendations? :3

Hey reYal_dev,

get medium clusters with only 4 passives, not 5, with pure agony, and resis/ dex on the transferpoints.
Get a better belt with more resis.
When your awakened minion damage-support levelled, you arrive at the next HoA-tipping point lvl 29.
Get 2 passives serpentine spellslinger for more poisonchance and virulences.
Try out Sanctum of Thoughts instead Unnatural calm.
Your spellblock is overcapped with tempest shield. Change out the 2x 4% spellblock to the "increased es from shield" passive.
I guess you can improve the great ailment-avoidances on your circle of nostalgia to 25% with belssed orbs? And use fertile catalysts on that b.i.s.-ring.
Congrats to the awesome ring when you rolled also the HoA-mana-efficiencies higher with divines!
Especially your es and max-resis are still low. Try out an iron-flask / elixier of the unbroken circle.

Get boots with higher es and high resis when possible.

Change the small self-control cluster to sublime form with resis on the transferpoints.
Take in practical application.
A bit resis more you are close to starting with melding of the flesh.
That is getting much easier as soon as you get the third large spellblock-cluster for balance of terror-jewel or another pure agony-cluster. Probably you should also now change the chaos-mastery to the next large spellblockcluster and could then also go without tempest shield.

Last edited by Chromino on Jan 12, 2023, 8:03:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info