[3.24] The dirty Scorpion-tail 60M|The Arachnophilia Allstars| Chaos-Necromancy| Herald of Agony CI

"
Chromino wrote:
"
Belphag0r wrote:
Hey Chromino first of all amazing build i love it.
I've been trying with the lvl90 gear you showed and im extremely tanky but i feel like my dmg are extremely lacking to the point where i have an hard time against t16 bosses do you have any tips?

Arachnophilia! Thank you BelphagOr.

Without pob I guess you need more poisonchance for more virulences. Get a fast divergent hoa lvl 21 gem. Crafting is explained in the spoiler "Important mechanics". Before use chance to poison support.

You need to level many hoa-support-gems and awakened supports. 4 White sockets triad grips would buff your damage 30%. At some point the phantasms are not optimal dealing damage especially against bosses with high pdr and bosses can kill them fast with aoe. Use a cluster "blessed rebirth" or better exchange into "predator" instead against bosses or use other coloured sockets in the body-armour.

In the spoiler "the composition of agony" check step by step all optimizations and use much medium clusters "pure agony".

Hello again and merry christmas :) sorry if i bother again but i did all that you told me, got the 4 white triad gloves, swapped summon phantasm and got divergent HoAG to lvl 28 but my dmg are still super awful, i tried to do a white eater of world invitation and it took me about 6 min to kill him is there anything else im doing wrong? This is my current PoB for reference https://pastebin.com/YPKtnbuR
Last edited by Belphag0r on Dec 26, 2022, 11:18:13 AM
Hi Chromino,

on Uber Sirus etc. do you use iron reflexes alone? Or combined with Lethe shade? Or is ghost dance better? It is of course a dilemma about the points used. I have 4 points available, but if I don't have to use them I'll be happy :)
And further on Ubers, would you use Stormburst+Purifying flame+faster casting or Stormburst+Ball lightning+ Frost shield?

THX in advance!
Hello,

So I tried shaper Witnessed by maven today, but couldn't pass phase 2, I know am missing 4th white socket on the gloves + Empower LVL 4 but this can't be the difference in damage, I was doing little damage to shaper in phase 2. Also, I had difficulty holding HOA at max virulence any tips on that?

I have:
50% Attackblock
70% Spellblock
With offering
6 Pure Agony
Grace and determination auras
3.86 ES

Can someone please guide me on where to go from here?

Thanks in advance.
"
aboagog1 wrote:
Hello,

So I tried shaper Witnessed by maven today, but couldn't pass phase 2, I know am missing 4th white socket on the gloves + Empower LVL 4 but this can't be the difference in damage, I was doing little damage to shaper in phase 2. Also, I had difficulty holding HOA at max virulence any tips on that?

I have:
50% Attackblock
70% Spellblock
With offering
6 Pure Agony
3.86 ES

Thanks in advance.

A few things in brief:
- 4 white sockets will help a lot
- get divergent HoA lvl21
- multistrike instead of melee splash
- CWC instead of poison support when you have a divergent HoA (there are more options, see the "gloves" section)
- despair instead of bone offering
- anomalous withering step instead of flame dash
- you don't need a convocation
"
Deerminator wrote:
"
aboagog1 wrote:
Hello,

I have:
50% Attackblock
70% Spellblock
With offering
6 Pure Agony
3.86 ES

Thanks in advance.

A few things in brief:
- CWC instead of poison support when you have a divergent HoA (there are more options, see the "gloves" section)

Thanks for the tips.

I have applied all except bone offering replaced with despair, We don't need the block for bossing?

I will test another shaper run today and let you know, Maybe without maven witness this time.
"
Deerminator wrote:
Hi Chromino,

on Uber Sirus etc. do you use iron reflexes alone? Or combined with Lethe shade? Or is ghost dance better? It is of course a dilemma about the points used. I have 4 points available, but if I don't have to use them I'll be happy :)
And further on Ubers, would you use Stormburst+Purifying flame+faster casting or Stormburst+Ball lightning+ Frost shield?

THX in advance!

Greetings Deerminator! Arachnophilia and I hope you have great days!

On Ubers I go almost everytime with iron reflexes on sol and with 100% ailments-avoidances I path lethe shade with 4 passives. The aoe-dot of most ubers is so deathly that lethe shade helps a lot and iron reflexes with spellblock doubles recovery. And I max max-resis to 87% or more, then you can suck a lot attacks. Frost shield + molten shell is perfect selfcasted in phases like bullet-hell, 1000 suns etc.

And I use divergent storm brand low-level 1 cwdt or in the cwc-set-up instead purifying flame for some damage while moving.

I added a spoiler "The Ubers" in "Endgame" with flasks-set-ups etc. Of course exchange pierce/ awakened fork to vile toxins and melee-splash to multistrike. I use also a glorious vanity with the transformed passive ritual of shadows to apply full 15 withers with united in dreams instead spiders. So 40-50M damage are nice against the ubers.
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 27, 2022, 10:28:14 AM
hi chromino,

Can you look at my items and char? is it normal to get no es regen? I still feel weak though with all the items i have.. no idea whats wrong.

as for skill, do we spam desecrate and cast while channeling to keep getting spider?

basically getting 1 shot in harvest
Last edited by Cashzz on Dec 27, 2022, 12:19:58 PM
"
aboagog1 wrote:
"
Deerminator wrote:
"
aboagog1 wrote:
Hello,

I have:
50% Attackblock
70% Spellblock
With offering
6 Pure Agony
3.86 ES

Thanks in advance.

A few things in brief:

Thanks for the tips.

I have applied all except bone offering replaced with despair, We don't need the block for bossing?

I will test another shaper run today and let you know, Maybe without maven witness this time.

I see the changes. It's better? Do you have enough mana for everything?

Regarding the Bone offering, I have never used it. Blocks can be collected elsewhere. Maybe take a look at the big clusters. You can have more blocks or more DPS.
"
Cashzz wrote:
hi chromino,

Can you look at my items and char? is it normal to get no es regen? I still feel weak though with all the items i have.. no idea whats wrong.

as for skill, do we spam desecrate and cast while channeling to keep getting spider?

basically getting 1 shot in harvest

Hi Cashzz!

Do you use grace lvl 8 and ghost dance on sol?
Then you cannot reg above evasion and need (anomalous) grace lvl 20.
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 27, 2022, 3:19:42 PM
"
Deerminator wrote:
"
aboagog1 wrote:
"
Deerminator wrote:

A few things in brief:

Thanks for the tips.

I see the changes. It's better? Do you have enough mana for everything?

Regarding the Bone offering, I have never used it. Blocks can be collected elsewhere. Maybe take a look at the big clusters. You can have more blocks or more DPS.

It's better but still couldn't make it, Died at phase 3.
I don't know am a little underwhelmed about the build made over 30 divs investment and can't take on a normal shaper or maybe am just bad at the game or maven makes it really difficult with double shapers.

balance for me to upgrade are the large clusters and watcher's eye but can't imagine it will make a huge impact.

I have 91 mana left using storm burst + purifying flame and can spam it.

thanks for the feedback

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info