Between Season Race 43: 12 Minute Solo BLAMT

This event has the Blood Magic, Lethal, Ancestral, Multiprojectiles, Turbo mods.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

These interim events are intended for fun and for testing between seasons. When we announce the details of Season Two, awesome prize rewards will return. Season two starts on April 20 (NZT).

Prizes:

The top player of each class by experience will receive the Demigod's Triumph (Unique Golden Wreath, awarded in most Open Beta races).

This is the "we all reach lvl 3" race
New expression:
"You just got blamt'd"
Tin foil hats are a lie propagated by the aluminium industry.
This might be the none of us reach level 3 race, 12 minutes, can you even get Hillock killed.

It could also be the "we were all rangers" race.

all in all... this will be a true test of who is man-mode enough... fingers crossed they dont make a cutthroat version and i think lvl 3 is reasonable... everyone farm mudflats!
I'm gonna roll a Marauder again and hope for the same drop-luck as in the last BLAMT race - i got a a bow from the very first mob, was #1 Marauder for the first like 20 mins and then died to a freeze + Rhoa headbutt...
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
"
coderneste wrote:
all in all... this will be a true test of who is man-mode enough... fingers crossed they dont make a cutthroat version and i think lvl 3 is reasonable... everyone farm mudflats!

You really think, that someone will get to mudflats and survive in 12 minutes? ^^
This is the "who finds silverbranch" race (if you can even get poison arrow that fast!)
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
Now this is a race
"
Kryotik wrote:
Now this is a race

That's not a knife...This is a knife.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info