Tired of the grind? Try Torchlight 2!

TL2 is a really good choice if you want a bit of escape from PoE, you can easily get hooked on it for several weeks. One problem - if you want to play multiplayer and have some space in your stash you have to either play Synergies mod or say hi to good old mules because there are no stash tabs in vanilla
Last edited by ChapterOne on Apr 11, 2013, 2:42:52 PM
TL2 is a cute game. I always play in offline mode armed with my cheat-engine lol! I like to play in “god mode.” I like to have one game that I can have bazillions (yeah, I know, probably not a “real” number lmao!) of gold and have god-like powers.
The Pope quit, a meteor fell on Russia, an
asteroid came close to the earth, there's snow
in Arizona, star wars and star trek have the
same director! Who the hell is playing jumanji?
If anyone is interested, Torchlight II is 66% off on Steam (Today, May 12th) 17 hours to go...
there's also a new mod that just came out called torchfun, it's a must check out...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=141915643&searchtext=

also city of steam new free to play mmo is probably the best loot driven rpg slash and hack game i tried.. but it has a energy system, to avoid burning out of content, and to explore other part of the game they might of missed if spent grinding dungeons the whole way through... but they say it probably wont be a permanent system, just until there is enough content to make it worth it so they can rip it off, been reading the thread on that subject back on the main site.... so here how that energy system, it cost energy to go into a dungeon, and also a meter surrounding your character image, with limited amounts.... once you run out of energy, there is a couple of ways to gain it, one is to pvp and win fights, another way is doing pve events, and the last way i know of is grinding in the woodenest, and also in a limited quantity can be bought in the cash shop, not that much to merit a pay to win status, about 10 dungeons worth a day.... for me I can live with that....

the game is epically awesome, I don't quite know how to put it into words.... also pvp is a lot of fun.. i only tried duels so far but i think there also like team pvp... anyways i think anyone into ARPG should definitely try this... it's free to play, browser base with excellent 3d graphics for a browser base game, with aggressive content update... so check it out if your interested...

http://cos.r2games.com/
So after completely losing my sense of humour with fusing and xp/maps in PoE I went and tried this game out for the first time.

Its pretty good hu? Fast, smooth, very tight/consistent looking. It was a fun play through but I beat the whole thing (just to lvl50 once through) in 1 sitting, and the items/build seemed extremely limited. The items were just awful actually, I found a unique shield and it had the exact same affixes as the rare shield I was wearing, just different values (not even that different either). It felt like the exact opposite of PoE in many regards, an extremely tight and fun little arpg, but toylike and disposable. Seemed a shame really that they went to all that effort, made all the content etc and just cheaped out on the mechanics.

Just grabbed this synergies mod, going dive back in and see if this adds some spice to things, I like the sound of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info