[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
"
Akshay wrote:
"
yo whatsup? For some reason, I can't make the build a reality. Why - I don't know yet. I have a question for you, can you look at my tree and items and approximately say what could be wrong? I did everything according to the guide, I got all the mechanics necessary for the build to work, but the build does not start. I really hope for your help

Craft CDR on belt
Also get 6 passive flask clusters, you can use 3 flask I beleive
if build works with 2 flasks then good.

already crafted and its not working properly too(

What is "not working properly"? It should be working now. What happens when you press X twice? Does it start?
"
Kiulier wrote:
"
Akshay wrote:
"
Kiulier wrote:
Hey guys, i've been using this build for the last 4 days and i'm having a blast with it but im running into problems with shock, since it increases the damage heartloop and FR deals to me, how are you guys solving this issue? right now im on the lookout for my second divergent CWDT so i can use a ring with reduce shock effect + pantheon with reduce shock effect

Shock immunity flask / Curse reduction as well

Unfortunetly i can't take my all res from my only magic flask, i'll lose the res that i need since im using annihilation staff. Purity of elements also seems good but taking hatred out feels so bad x.x

I managed to get a second Divergent CWDT and now im using only 1 Loop with reduce shock effect on pantheon and on ring, now that im shock immune, i managed to tank the pools of blood in sirus with no issue! Amazing build mate

"
Vendetta wrote:
"
Kiulier wrote:
Hey guys, i've been using this build for the last 4 days and i'm having a blast with it but im running into problems with shock, since it increases the damage heartloop and FR deals to me, how are you guys solving this issue? right now im on the lookout for my second divergent CWDT so i can use a ring with reduce shock effect + pantheon with reduce shock effect

I swear to God I never had this issue :))))...

So what happens, do you die or what ?

If you die your ward is too low.

i have 1640 ward, i usually die to 50% shock and those shock clones that follow you when i'm not paying attention. Sirus pools of blood is also somehting that one shots you basically, since it deals physical degen and 50% shock

Purity of elements is so good though. Takes out brittle, São and these things.

There are harvest enchants for clusters and we use a ton of jewels. You can get shock or stun immunity by enchanting the jewels. I personally use mana recoup on them.
"
"
Akshay wrote:
"
yo whatsup? For some reason, I can't make the build a reality. Why - I don't know yet. I have a question for you, can you look at my tree and items and approximately say what could be wrong? I did everything according to the guide, I got all the mechanics necessary for the build to work, but the build does not start. I really hope for your help

Craft CDR on belt

Make To dust 20/20/19

you have 20/19/19
"
reimbowl wrote:
Hi, I am trying to build this but still not working, whats missing? just to make it work, without anomalous gems or other expensive upgrades, later I will fix resistances or other needs

on jewels I have 1 blessed rebirth, 1 fasting with distilled perfection and 1 fasting with brewed for potency

In helm, use these gems

Anomalous Minion speed quality 20%
Normal Cast when when damage taken

Anomalous summon skeleton, you can get rid of blessed rebirth cluster.
"
Craft CDR on belt

"

"
What is "not working properly"? It should be working now. What happens when you press X twice? Does it start?

yep, now its working fine :) ty
Last edited by blackspaceghost on May 29, 2022, 8:47:41 AM
"
Akshay wrote:
"
dudupires wrote:
Hey guys, i'm trying the build, it seems i've done everything like the guide, but i'm taking too much damaage from loop.

Can someone please check my POB??

https://pastebin.com/fGHrGUy9

You squeezed in so much life, you should get some chaos resistance
use this simple calculator to find how much choas resistance to get

https://instacalc.com/55610

I used the calculator that's why i put on so much life, if i got more chaos res the loop won't work.

I can't afford divergents CWDT yet.
Anything else i can do?
"
dudupires wrote:
"
Akshay wrote:
"
dudupires wrote:
Hey guys, i'm trying the build, it seems i've done everything like the guide, but i'm taking too much damaage from loop.

I used the calculator that's why i put on so much life, if i got more chaos res the loop won't work.

Anything else i can do?

Use 2 heartbound loop rings
get resistance else where, use the grand spectrum jewels
use purity of elements

rare ring without divergent cwdt is awful, because you take too much damage

you can try level 21 skeleton

put Anomalous skeleton level 20 + empower 3 + minion speed + CWDT
put Forbidden rite in gloves with cwdt level 12

try this setup

catch me on discord for this experiment
Infinity#6946

"
dudupires wrote:
"
Akshay wrote:
"
dudupires wrote:

Anything else i can do?

Man you have the worst pathing I've seen in ages, instead of taking elemental damage node + 10 strenght and connect the path to counterweight you wen the whole way above the tree. You waste 2 points there just by not doing what I said.

Take out the second rare ring put another hearthbound loop 420. And take out hatred and put purity of elements instead to get your rez capped.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
xikorita wrote:
"
Bobirobsan1 wrote:
Guys, is Inquisitor fine as an ascendancy for this?

Im at lvl 97 with Creeping Frost (hit based) which is working out perfectly fine.

But I've wanted to do a Ward Loop character and I feel like without Omniscience INQ would be a lot of dmg to ignore resists and cap crit.

I noticed on PoE ninja a few people already had this idea there are a few INQ doing this.

So can you comment on this? Like is Scion so vastly superior that I should just make a new character? Here is a link to one of the Wardloop INQ on poe ninja:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/kkyuNoGotchu/%EC%94%A8%EB%B0%9C%EB%9F%AC%EB%A7%A4%ED%8C%8C%EC%88%98%EA%BE%BC%EB%AC%B4%EC%8A%A8%EC%9E%AC%EB%AF%B8%EB%A1%9C%ED%95%98%EB%83%90%EA%B0%9C%EA%B7%B8%EC%A7%80%EA%B0%99%EB%84%A4?i=15&search=skill%3DDivergent-Creeping-Frost

I paid like 1 exa and got the inquisitor flame jewels hehe.

Is inquisitor ascendancy worth taking out the crit nodes from anihilation ?

I mean 10% ele damage + 8% pen doesn't seem like a lot compared to crit...

Might be wrong, how is your feeling ?

The jewels are like 1 ex might go that route cuz dead eye is too expensive.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
xikorita wrote:
"
Bobirobsan1 wrote:
Guys, is Inquisitor fine as an ascendancy for this?

Im at lvl 97 with Creeping Frost (hit based) which is working out perfectly fine.

But I've wanted to do a Ward Loop character and I feel like without Omniscience INQ would be a lot of dmg to ignore resists and cap crit.

I noticed on PoE ninja a few people already had this idea there are a few INQ doing this.

So can you comment on this? Like is Scion so vastly superior that I should just make a new character? Here is a link to one of the Wardloop INQ on poe ninja:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/kkyuNoGotchu/%EC%94%A8%EB%B0%9C%EB%9F%AC%EB%A7%A4%ED%8C%8C%EC%88%98%EA%BE%BC%EB%AC%B4%EC%8A%A8%EC%9E%AC%EB%AF%B8%EB%A1%9C%ED%95%98%EB%83%90%EA%B0%9C%EA%B7%B8%EC%A7%80%EA%B0%99%EB%84%A4?i=15&search=skill%3DDivergent-Creeping-Frost

I paid like 1 exa and got the inquisitor flame jewels hehe.

Is inquisitor ascendancy worth taking out the crit nodes from anihilation ?

I mean 10% ele damage + 8% pen doesn't seem like a lot compared to crit...

Might be wrong, how is your feeling ?

The jewels are like 1 ex might go that route cuz dead eye is too expensive.

Remember that I'm not using omni. In my particular pob the damage was worth. I was doing everything with way less than I have now. This is just overkill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info