[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
dudupires wrote:
Hey guys, i'm trying the build, it seems i've done everything like the guide, but i'm taking too much damaage from loop.

Can someone please check my POB??

https://pastebin.com/fGHrGUy9

you have too much life compared to low ward
Last edited by Kiulier on May 29, 2022, 4:18:30 AM
yo whatsup? For some reason, I can't make the build a reality. Why - I don't know yet. I have a question for you, can you look at my tree and items and approximately say what could be wrong? I did everything according to the guide, I got all the mechanics necessary for the build to work, but the build does not start. I really hope for your help
Hi there, 1st of all great build, I find it very interesting.

I got few exalts left and I was curious if u could take a look over my build and give me some advice which one should I prioritize.(i don't need rez for now coz i play with a aura bot)

Unnatural instinct should be the final upgrade imo, since it give just a few stats.

I have a question about when build stats, why do i take so much dmg on mana then, after a few seconds it get stabilized, its coz of arcane surge buff?

Also a tips for those who play with a friend that has discipline/aura bot, u could take the agnostic node and u will not take the increased dmg from energy shield
Last edited by v64du1 on May 29, 2022, 5:32:59 AM
Monsters dying too fast... Sentinels are not zapping fast enough.. haha...

Fun build nonetheless
Right now am making a new version, still in progress which uses clusters and grand spectrum to overcome resistance issues

For those who already have overcome the resistance issue can use Grand spectrum for more dps, the damage version
"
dudupires wrote:
Hey guys, i'm trying the build, it seems i've done everything like the guide, but i'm taking too much damaage from loop.

Can someone please check my POB??

https://pastebin.com/fGHrGUy9

You squeezed in so much life, you should get some chaos resistance
use this simple calculator to find how much choas resistance to get

https://instacalc.com/55610
"
yo whatsup? For some reason, I can't make the build a reality. Why - I don't know yet. I have a question for you, can you look at my tree and items and approximately say what could be wrong? I did everything according to the guide, I got all the mechanics necessary for the build to work, but the build does not start. I really hope for your help

Craft CDR on belt
Also get 6 passive flask clusters, you can use 3 flask I beleive
if build works with 2 flasks then good.
"
turundo wrote:
Monsters dying too fast... Sentinels are not zapping fast enough.. haha...

Fun build nonetheless

Yeah been my issue too, I invest heavily on stalker only and grab as much cast speed on it as I can. Eventually I do get through the charges but its rough.
Hi, I am trying to build this but still not working, whats missing? just to make it work, without anomalous gems or other expensive upgrades, later I will fix resistances or other needs

on jewels I have 1 blessed rebirth, 1 fasting with distilled perfection and 1 fasting with brewed for potency
Last edited by reimbowl on May 29, 2022, 6:36:58 AM
"
Akshay wrote:
"

Craft CDR on belt
Also get 6 passive flask clusters, you can use 3 flask I beleive
if build works with 2 flasks then good.

already crafted and its not working properly too(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info