[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

Hey all,
I got a question about this build. During the map everything works as it should, nice loopy loop. as soon as i step into a boss area from the map, like on beach where you have to go through a door, the skelly's dont respawn anymore. Thus disabling my loop, when i weapon swap then i almost instantly die.
Anyone knows how i can fix that?
Cheers!
"
840zwt wrote:
Hey all,
I got a question about this build. During the map everything works as it should, nice loopy loop. as soon as i step into a boss area from the map, like on beach where you have to go through a door, the skelly's dont respawn anymore. Thus disabling my loop, when i weapon swap then i almost instantly die.
Cheers!

If I am correct, stepping into another instance will always stop abilities, so you might have to restart it always

I could be wrong though, and I am more than happy to be corrected

But yea so far as I know, that's what's been happening to me too wahaha
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
My loop don't work. Can you take look?
On the calculator the status is "loop works", but in game doesn't
"

Replace one of your to dust jewel, it should provide 16% reduced skeleton duration. Now you have 25+40+18+18 = 101 reduced skeleton duration, should be 25+40+18+16 = 99. Also remove Duration Mastery as your CDR is less then 27%.

Last edited by Yutiv on Sep 13, 2023, 1:51:38 AM
"
Cowrex wrote:
"
840zwt wrote:
Hey all,
Cheers!

If I am correct, stepping into another instance will always stop abilities, so you might have to restart it always

I could be wrong though, and I am more than happy to be corrected

But yea so far as I know, that's what's been happening to me too wahaha

Now that you state it like this that sounds like logic. thanks!

Edit: as i restart the loop there, i often die, any ideas?
Last edited by 840zwt on Sep 13, 2023, 1:51:28 AM
"
Edit: as i restart the loop there, i often die, any ideas?

The flask sometimes not reused when you leave the instance perfectly at the end of its effect, keep an eye on it, need to press it manualy again then.
Last edited by Yutiv on Sep 13, 2023, 2:01:10 AM
"
Yutiv wrote:
"

Replace one of your to dust jewel, it should provide 16% reduced skeleton duration. Now you have 25+40+18+18 = 101 reduced skeleton duration, should be 25+40+18+16 = 99. Also remove Duration Mastery as your CDR is less then 27%.

Did that, but still dont work. Apparently the problem is my mana, the mana go to zero as i start the loop and if i use a mana flask the loop works while i have mana
I remove Mind Over Matter, but didnt help
Last edited by xxmalacoxx on Sep 13, 2023, 10:05:48 AM
"
xxmalacoxx wrote:
"
Yutiv wrote:
"

Did that, but still dont work. Apparently the problem is my mana, the mana go to zero as i start the loop and if i use a mana flask the loop works while i have mana

Honestly, I don't have access to all your info for the calculator but I notice that both your Heartbound Loops are only 350s. You might not be dealing enough damage to yourself to recoup enough mana to keep it going? Never encountered your issue but I know sometimes my loop starts like a pull-lawnmower, requiring multiple swaps or taking a couple seconds to really get going in full force, and I think it's because of a mana thing too.

There's also some tips in the OP about gem order in sockets affecting this, but I've never looked into that either (and it would require recoloring the staff or buying a new Skin so that's sort of a last resort).
"
xxmalacoxx wrote:
"
Yutiv wrote:
"

You don't have recoup mana source. Take Battle Rouse and Mana Mastery - 10% of damage taken recouped as mana on the passive tree.
Last edited by Yutiv on Sep 13, 2023, 1:07:17 PM
"
Yutiv wrote:
"
xxmalacoxx wrote:
"
Yutiv wrote:

You don't have recoup mana source. Take Battle Rouse and Mana Mastery - 10% of damage taken recouped as mana on the passive tree.

LOL!!!
I didn't realise i have skipped this nodes. Thats was the problem, now its working.
Man, its very sad to be a noob.

Thank you!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info