[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
trancenergy11 wrote:
"
Cowrex wrote:
"
Akshay wrote:
it will be squishy, but what's your final damage?
if its more than 200 million , then its basically insta kill on monsters, so its acceptable

Atm its at 80mil (Against pinnacles) but when I check PoB, I should bump up close to 200mil if I switch to Omni, but I'll have to give up Spell Supp

Wouldn't we need Suppression against most ubers? Or not really important?

It depends on which ubers ur doing.
For eater/exarch going full damage is probably better cause you can skip their phases and i don't think suppression helps against any of their spells - you get one shot either way if u get hit.
For Sirus, Uber Shaper and Uber Uber Elder you definitely want suppression since it will allow you to tank die beams and bullet hell (and they will get casts of regardless of your damage). Especially bullet hell - without suppress you are pretty much guaranteed dieing 2-3 times.
For Uber Maven its not that important but tanking cascade of pain is always nice to have. Same thing for Cortex.

Thanks so much for the breakdown for each Uber! Will check out what I can edit and adjust <3
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Btw, has anyone ever tried this build int he ancestor mechanic? How did it go?

Afraid I'm using my wardloop in Std.
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
So great bro
dhatuan
Can you help me on my build? It seems I'm doing something wrong I tried to copy your level 94 ascendant. yet I can't do the ward loop and tried doing the calculator it said that loop works? or am I doing something wrong? please help thank you! here's my POB https://pobb.in/x0EgMYkiwEID
I cant seem to make this build work. I think i followed the guide exactly. It works ... but sometimes the loop stops, or i die when i start it...
I've been playing with this for a few days now and every now and then I just die time after time. Are there any Altars Downside mods that break the build?
Thanks for the build, been using it for the last 3 leagues and it has been amazing.

I have a question about ascendancies. Why don't we want use the sabo ascendancy over elemantalist? On paper it looks stronger with added CDR, AEO and blind on hit. Wondering what's the trade off between the two.
"
Mundane2077 wrote:
I've been playing with this for a few days now and every now and then I just die time after time. Are there any Altars Downside mods that break the build?
gotta watch some of those flask reduction mods on altars.
Edit: Nevermind, am a dumbass! xD
Last edited by Shadowbité on Sep 12, 2023, 10:16:51 AM
This is the strongest and laziest build ive ever played lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info