[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

Do temporal bubbles brick this? Everytime I run into 1 it stops my wardloop. specifically the abyss monsters
i am very interested in wardloop. however, i watched the videos and the dps is just bad compared to my reaper.

can this build beat 90%allres, Maxblock, 150 mio. sirus dps on a reasonable investment (like 50div)?
can it facetank wave 30 simulacrum?
How do i go about getting the exposure on my gloves? Do i need to get new gloves or something?
"
NomadFX wrote:
i am very interested in wardloop. however, i watched the videos and the dps is just bad compared to my reaper.

can this build beat 90%allres, Maxblock, 150 mio. sirus dps on a reasonable investment (like 50div)?
can it facetank wave 30 simulacrum?

"facetank" and "wardloop" don´t belong in a same sentence.

It´s a great build, I would argue one of the best builds in the game, but lets be realistic. Think of it as an evolved autobomber, with everything that entails.
It´s great mapper (but not at the level of tornado shot and similar), and good bosser if you know what you are doing (when doing endgame bosses, your defenses are "dont get hit" and "kill it before it kills you"), but neither are it´s selling points. Main reason to play wardloop is the autobomber aspect.

So, realistically, you won´t get anywhere close to 150 mil sirus dps on 50 div budget. With current prices, thet would take well over a mirror.
You won´t be anywhere as tanky as your described character, because your defenses are rescap, 1200ish ward, 2,5k HP, some mana with MoM, and maybe suppress cap. And not being where damage is:D
You can´t facetank wave 30 simu, you run like headless chicken and kill everything before it kills you - see https://youtu.be/UklPP0xatRE at around 250 div invested and 80-ish mil ice spear dps.

"
AquaTama wrote:
How do i go about getting the exposure on my gloves? Do i need to get new gloves or something?

It´s in the guide. For gloves, eldritch ichors for cold exposure, and eldritch embers for unnerve.

"
Do temporal bubbles brick this? Everytime I run into 1 it stops my wardloop. specifically the abyss monsters

Yep, your loop stops in the bubble. You need to step out, restart loop, get some projectiles in the air, and step back in.
My strategy is to just run straight at them, so when I get into the bubble, I have enough spells flying to instantly nuke the rare.
Last edited by Cahir_aep_Ceallach on Jan 11, 2023, 10:52:16 AM
Hehe, thx for your quick and informative answer. i guess i will stick to my build then unless i drop a mirror :-D

edit: or i run wardloop as mapper, reaper as bosser. is wardloop possible on inquisitor?
Last edited by NomadFX on Jan 11, 2023, 11:02:59 AM
hey so i play bv occultist as main but want to have a braindead walking simulator second char so i chose this over rf build... so far i got these items:

Weapon will be linked once i got everything setup ... So far anything to change on crafted items? Implcicits with eldritch items not done yet.. so dont look at them^^

Btw i saw a occultist soulrend build from you as wardloop build guide.. you think its viable too?
Last edited by Obermaster10 on Jan 11, 2023, 12:50:29 PM
Having problems with starting the loop on omni version with 1 heartbound, gotta swap like 6 times or loop might stop.

Done all the steps in the mana problem tab, skill gems are in the last spots in weapon and armor, A Summon skele first slot in helm.

Got mana recoup node and mastery on tree also got craft on rare ring.

27 cdr ofc.

This is on a scion.
"
Thornheart_ wrote:
Having problems with starting the loop on omni version with 1 heartbound, gotta swap like 6 times or loop might stop.

Done all the steps in the mana problem tab, skill gems are in the last spots in weapon and armor, A Summon skele first slot in helm.

27 cdr ofc.

This is on a scion.

You only have 1 insanity weapon. That raises 3 spirits, thus 420*3=1260 dmg. your cwdt for FR takes 1635 dmg to trigger.
Thus, needing multiple swaps to start, and generally terrible start.
Get second insanity weapon, and it should work much better.
Last edited by Cahir_aep_Ceallach on Jan 11, 2023, 1:11:41 PM
"
"
Thornheart_ wrote:

27 cdr ofc.

This is on a scion.

You only have 1 insanity weapon. That raises 3 spirits, thus 420*3=1260 dmg. your cwdt for FR takes 1635 dmg to trigger.
Thus, needing multiple swaps to start, and generally terrible start.
Get second insanity weapon, and it should work much better.

This did help still need to weapon swap 2 times tho, does feel much better tho thx.
The Omni and rare ring 110mil DPS build isn't working out for me. Calculator says it should.
Have been poking at it for hours now without much success.

The loop simply doesn't start when using the rare ring. I know the Skelton gem is only lvl 11, calc says it should work anyway? My ward with flask is on the low end but again, the calculator greenlights it.

If I use two Heartboundloop rings then the loop starts but I drain my life within a couple of seconds.

https://pastebin.com/9tH8cbsq

Thanks for any help.
Last edited by snabelkeso on Jan 12, 2023, 1:52:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info