[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

Odd question. I just rolled the Occultist version of this build with about ~80 divines invested. Absolutely walks through everything but i'm died on floor 3 sanctum boss twice now by "committing suicide". My flasks and everything are good but it's like something is breaking my loop in ONLY that room. First time i was in her face so figured it was a mistake on my part. On this last one, I stayed away, no beam/fireballs on screen and just dropped dead. Does she have some weird degen mechanic that isn't obvious or has anyone else seen this?
hey everyone. After a good experience with the scion version, I decided to do the chaos occultist. Unfortunately, I can't figure out why in this configuration with less duration support the loop doesn't work. Could you guys advise me where I made a mistake?

https://pastebin.com/nYNGMsEd
If you could record dying in sanctum, then we can find out why

May be it disabled regen?
Can i get some help? When i check my build on POB i my dps is much lower than the budget pob, can you look it up and see what i'm doing wrong please? It's AquaTama character AquaGavel
What am I doing wrong here?
Looking at this, I should be able to sustain 3 or 4 flasks.
But OLROTH's and KIARA's Flask just stop working after a few cycles.

Last edited by commonjunks on Jan 11, 2023, 1:27:04 AM
"
commonjunks wrote:
What am I doing wrong here?
Looking at this, I should be able to sustain 3 or 4 flasks.
But OLROTH's and KIARA's Flask just stop working after a few cycles.

\

check your flask enchant. it should be reused after end of flask effect for both.
"
anton2k4 wrote:

check your flask enchant. it should be reused after end of flask effect for both.

Thank you, just to confirm both have reuse at the end.
BTW my profile is open, you can see my profile (I haven't made it ready for CWDT loop but all flask nodes are taken and I was trying to see if I can sustain flasks).

Olroth's Resolve
Iron Flask
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Lasts 6 (augmented) Seconds
Consumes 57 (augmented) of 60 Charges on use
--------
Reused at the end of this Flask's effect (enchant)
--------
Restores Ward on use (implicit)
--------
44% increased Charges per use
Ward does not Break during Effect
70% less Ward during Effect

Kiara's Determination
Silver Flask
--------
Lasts 3.50 (augmented) Seconds
Consumes 40 of 60 Charges on use
Currently has 60 Charges
Onslaught
--------
--------
61% reduced Duration
Immunity to Freeze, Chill, Curses and Stuns during Effect
Last edited by commonjunks on Jan 11, 2023, 3:17:45 AM
"
vaaveen wrote:
hey everyone. After a good experience with the scion version, I decided to do the chaos occultist. Unfortunately, I can't figure out why in this configuration with less duration support the loop doesn't work. Could you guys advise me where I made a mistake?

https://pastebin.com/nYNGMsEd

Your duration of skeletons is lower than your cooldown. To make it work, you need to use either lvl 7-20 less duration with no quality, or lvl 1-2 at 20% qual.

"
commonjunks wrote:
"
anton2k4 wrote:

Thank you, just to confirm both have reuse at the end.
BTW my profile is open, you can see my profile (I haven't made it ready for CWDT loop but all flask nodes are taken and I was trying to see if I can sustain flasks).

Olroth's Resolve
Iron Flask
--------
Lasts 6 (augmented) Seconds
Consumes 57 (augmented) of 60 Charges on use
--------
--------
Restores Ward on use (implicit)
--------
44% increased Charges per use
Ward does not Break during Effect
70% less Ward during Effect

Kiara's Determination
Silver Flask
--------
Lasts 3.50 (augmented) Seconds
Consumes 40 of 60 Charges on use
Currently has 60 Charges
Onslaught
--------
--------
61% reduced Duration
Immunity to Freeze, Chill, Curses and Stuns during Effect

Err, I looked at your profile, and you dont have Pathfinder ascendancy node allocated. You have allocated the ranger ascendancy, but did not select any one of them.
That might have something to do with that:)

"
AquaTama wrote:
Can i get some help? When i check my build on POB i my dps is much lower than the budget pob, can you look it up and see what i'm doing wrong please? It's AquaTama character AquaGavel

I suggest you read Perfect Agony keystone you have on the chest. 30% less damage with hits does not help much with damage:)

You also have no eldritch implicits on ward gear, and as far as I can see, no way to inflict exposure, no annoint on amulet, low level spells. Basically, you are doing less than a quarter of the damage you would do if you fix all of that.
Last edited by Cahir_aep_Ceallach on Jan 11, 2023, 3:47:25 AM
"

Err, I looked at your profile, and you dont have Pathfinder ascendancy node allocated. You have allocated the ranger ascendancy, but did not select any one of them.

O My GOD, I select node but never pressed it :(.
After clicking at that, Now I can run 4 flasks.

Thank you mate, I was having headache.
"
commonjunks wrote:
"

O My GOD, I select node but never pressed it :(.
After clicking at that, Now I can run 4 flasks.

Thank you mate, I was having headache.

hey its part of checklist

10. Get Pathfinder Ascendancy

many have forgotten this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info