[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

You also need to be carefully about flask disable mob and rejuvanating aura that freezes regeneration. Was nerfed to 60% but will still kill you.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta wrote:
You also need to be carefully about flask disable mob and rejuvanating aura that freezes regeneration. Was nerfed to 60% but will still kill you.

So is wardloop in general pretty dead this league?
The flask one yes, its dangerous, you need stay far away from it or gain more charges by killing other mobs, or skip draught bringers

The rejuvenating is not an issue if your ward is greater than forbidden rite damage

This is explained in the upgrades section!
"
Vendetta wrote:
Just to give some perspective from an playing on my elementalist; I've encountered these modifiers frequently (legion farming) and I don't die at all, my loop will just abruptly stop but I am able to restart it with no problem and continue on.
"
asce5585 wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:
Just to give some perspective from an playing on my elementalist; I've encountered these modifiers frequently (legion farming) and I don't die at all, my loop will just abruptly stop but I am able to restart it with no problem and continue on.

From my experience last league, if your regeneration stops you die in less than a second..

You probably built it differently and don't rely on regen too much.

"
Lurel wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

So is wardloop in general pretty dead this league?

No but it doesn't look good. Previous league I just skipped some arch nemesis buffs while being supper careful with treant hoard - rejuv recipe.

Of course if you go crystalize omniscience , probably the damage is so high that you will barely see this mobs before they shatter..

I don't know about temporal bubble though, or some stupid rejuvenating + proximity shield shananigans.

And let's not forget mana siphoner :)))), which will probably kill you as well if it get's your mana down and stops your loop
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on May 19, 2022, 4:07:52 AM
Assembled everything on lv 73, doing red maps with a shitty essence staff and a pandemonius as amulet (is this good? Blind seems nice). Having fun here.

I have no idea of the thresholds I should have for flasks to be able to play with it (aka learn it what I can change). Should I use the numbers on the template pob? How can I see it in pob?

EDIT: Well 4 flasks are usable even without going ranger. No idea why.
Last edited by xikorita on May 19, 2022, 8:46:56 PM
"
xikorita wrote:
Assembled everything on lv 73, doing red maps with a shitty essence staff and a pandemonius as amulet (is this good? Blind seems nice). Having fun here.

I have no idea of the thresholds I should have for flasks to be able to play with it (aka learn it what I can change). Should I use the numbers on the template pob? How can I see it in pob?

That's a good amulet idea. Yes works
Well if it works without pathfinder ascendancy, then great!
"
Akshay wrote:
"
xikorita wrote:

That's a good amulet idea. Yes works
Well if it works without pathfinder ascendancy, then great!

I mean, without following the replica pure talent tree. I'm still Pathfinder.

The mana eater rare isn't a problem because it is usually chilled/frozen. I just move away from the circle and reactivate the loop.

I managed to use purity of elements plus an elemental flask to use the annihilating light. Even though my max resists are like 70 (lol) I'm still cruising tier 16. Need more lvs to get more jewels to fix resists (I'm lv 85).

I die to either intervention because they spawn or me or some chaos shit when I didn't move. The rest is chilled/frozen/blind.

The build is definitely very very fun to play. Thanks dude.

"
xikorita wrote:

I mean, without following the replica pure talent tree. I'm still Pathfinder.

The mana eater rare isn't a problem because it is usually chilled/frozen. I just move away from the circle and reactivate the loop.

I managed to use purity of elements plus an elemental flask to use the annihilating light. Even though my max resists are like 70 (lol) I'm still cruising tier 16. Need more lvs to get more jewels to fix resists (I'm lv 85).

I die to either intervention because they spawn or me or some chaos shit when I didn't move. The rest is chilled/frozen/blind.

The build is definitely very very fun to play. Thanks dude.

Welcome, can you tell me how much it cost you totally?
Also if possible please make a recording

I don't have this build yet in this league
Last edited by Akshay on May 20, 2022, 3:44:39 AM
one question, right now in gem progression but sometimes i still got oneshot by mobs. I think its mostly direct hits (so i guess its physical dmg) but as we dont want to have additional armor I have no idea to mitigate this.
I changed some things in the tree to get 100 spell suppression as well as some additional avoidance (grace).

Any ideas how to get rid of this attack one shots?
Can see my gear in my profile (GemmaMeta)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info