[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
Prong007 wrote:
Cheers,

seems that I'm overlooking something, but I see some setups on ninja not speccing the life recoup nodes and also not having a rare ring with recoup enchant. How are they able to sustain life?

Did Adorned tech finally catch on?:) If not, I would guess helmet implicit, high enough roll on phys recoup was usually enough in the past.
What game content do you recommend to get the most out of this build? I've been making a curse because I can attack and build towers at the same time.....
"
"
SquishyDoge wrote:
issue is i need an updated suppression 100divine pob. i dropped my gems to lv 18 or 20 pending what i need to set everything at lv 20 even with + to skill level from lords.

rite and skeleton are casting as intended, but ice spear, freezing pulse, frostbite are all casting half the speed of skeleton so idk if thats intended due to patches or not

Ok, I don´t know how to say it even more clearly, so I will try this... Change your skeleton gem from lvl 1 to lvl 11, so it summons 3 skeletons instead of 2.
That´s what I meant about following the guide - it clearly lists the basic setup as CWDT lvl 5, skeletons lvl 11.

thank you.again, the 100div guide isnt updated to reflect the new requirements so i thought the new one was only in regards to the new league, which im not playing.

so i adjusted and swapped gems around but i find taking x damage from pretty much anything in a map stops the loop and or i just die if it stops. do i not have enough ward to run mind over matter with the new updates? or am i missing something else now.

my flasks have 108% uptime with 4 flasks so theyre always up.
im avoiding reduced cooldown rate, im avoiding reduced flasks gained on maps and with my 4th flask im immune to curses that could cause an issue

https://pobb.in/RD3b6MkuWSTt
Last edited by SquishyDoge on Apr 17, 2024, 9:47:12 PM
@SquishyDoge:
Check your Pantheons as described in the guide (loop also breaks with phys mitigation because of wrong Pnatheon with near enemies).

Not sure if it is still working this league, but check the discord service. You can import your pob and it will be checked.
Last edited by Prong007 on Apr 18, 2024, 11:51:35 AM
How much i need to invest in this build if i want farm t17, my budget is now 150-200d
"
sobotkaa wrote:
How much i need to invest in this build if i want farm t17, my budget is now 150-200d

I am at approx 100 div (pricing adorned jewels is wild, so take it with a grain of salt), and I can farm t17s for bossrush purposes easily even with double tank mods, but doing juiced t17s (B2B with nem mod and nem scarab, etc) is... not ideal.
The build is inherently too squishy against phys, so you would neet to reach silly levels of dps to overcome that. I am at about 35mil ice spear dps, and it is not enough to burst tanky rares before I die.
To comfortably farm juiced t17s, I would look at the cost of progenesis and hatred Sublime, and add 150 div.

Also please note that the build is shut down by a lot of mods, so rerolling T17s won´t be cheap.

"
SquishyDoge wrote:

thank you.again, the 100div guide isnt updated to reflect the new requirements so i thought the new one was only in regards to the new league, which im not playing.

so i adjusted and swapped gems around but i find taking x damage from pretty much anything in a map stops the loop and or i just die if it stops. do i not have enough ward to run mind over matter with the new updates? or am i missing something else now.

im avoiding reduced cooldown rate, im avoiding reduced flasks gained on maps and with my 4th flask im immune to curses that could cause an issue

flask uptime looks good, and you have enough ward to use MoM safely, so that should not be an issue.

First thing I noticed, you don´t run minion cluster with Blessed rebirth, so any time your skeletons take damage, your loop will fizzle out.

Second thing, flasks (mainly Olroth) should have "reused at the end of effect" enchant, not "used when charges reach full" - that will kill you from time to time, because charge gain from Traitor is not consistent. Though with your charge generation it might work fine even like this. Generally, just dying for no obvious reason means Olroth´s issue.
(note that the uptime calculator assumes the reuse enchant)
Last edited by Cahir_aep_Ceallach on Apr 18, 2024, 7:38:57 AM
"
"
sobotkaa wrote:

I am at approx 100 div (pricing adorned jewels is wild, so take it with a grain of salt), and I can farm t17s for bossrush purposes easily even with double tank mods, but doing juiced t17s (B2B with nem mod and nem scarab, etc) is... not ideal.
The build is inherently too squishy against phys, so you would neet to reach silly levels of dps to overcome that. I am at about 35mil ice spear dps, and it is not enough to burst tanky rares before I die.
To comfortably farm juiced t17s, I would look at the cost of progenesis and hatred Sublime, and add 150 div.

Also please note that the build is shut down by a lot of mods, so rerolling T17s won´t be cheap.

"
SquishyDoge wrote:

flask uptime looks good, and you have enough ward to use MoM safely, so that should not be an issue.

First thing I noticed, you don´t run minion cluster with Blessed rebirth, so any time your skeletons take damage, your loop will fizzle out.

Second thing, flasks (mainly Olroth) should have "reused at the end of effect" enchant, not "used when charges reach full" - that will kill you from time to time, because charge gain from Traitor is not consistent. Though with your charge generation it might work fine even like this. Generally, just dying for no obvious reason means Olroth´s issue.
(note that the uptime calculator assumes the reuse enchant)

hmm... getting a cluster with rebirth sadly isnt in the cards atm as it would probably force me to forgo 4 flasks as with all the dex used up with herbalist tattos, taking away any of my flask duration will make it where my oroth will have just below the threshold to guarantee its always up.

i could forgo the 4th flask but then id lose curse/stun immunity, or id have to forgo dying sun. sadly no one is selling a distillled perfection/blessed rebirth combo
"
SquishyDoge wrote:

hmm... getting a cluster with rebirth sadly isnt in the cards atm as it would probably force me to forgo 4 flasks as with all the dex used up with herbalist tattos, taking away any of my flask duration will make it where my oroth will have just below the threshold to guarantee its always up.

i could forgo the 4th flask but then id lose curse/stun immunity, or id have to forgo dying sun. sadly no one is selling a distillled perfection/blessed rebirth combo

Blessed rebirth is not optional since the alt qual nerf - you need a way to make sure your skeletons dont die before expiring, or you can´t run any map with ground degen. And even on maps without degen, random hit to a skeleton means loop failure.

And distilled/blessed is not possible, one is on minion cluster, other is on flask.
Hi,

i am following your guide this season. I had quite a few problems, mostly because of misplanning on my side, but now the loop is running quite well and I am a bit at a loss where to go from here.

Weapon and Body Armour are done, as far as I am concerned. The gems are not ideal, but I wanted to replace my old 'loyal' with my 'lords' so I corrupted the gems I had just to get stuff going. I am in the process of leveling the awakened gems in other sockets. Also, I have no idea why a 18/20 CWDT did not work, but the 20/20 does, but as I said, the loop is casting all spells and is running quite fast.

I had the luck to find something worth 15 div in the first days of the league, so I bought all of my ward items and the flask without having to craft. Someone a few posts earlier asked, if the build is still functioning with an investment of 15 div. Yes, it does, or at least it did two weeks into the season.

At the moment I am trying to get a better belt. I am trying to replace the first one with the second one. The 'reduced flask used' mod is not enough to offset the 'increased duration' and the 'increased chargs gained', the loop falls off, if I use the second belt. I am considering trying to fracture the mod and roll with chaos from here.

My biggest problem is my low survivability. I can cruise T16 maps with decent mods just fine until I run into a degen mob or - my personal bane this season - a temporary shield mob, from which I have to run and restart the loop, or I am dead. There is no "oh shit"-button, you're alive and the next microsecond you're dead, nothing you can do.
So, this is a problem while leveling. I managed to reach lvl 94, but I don't see me advancing further without a lot more survivability. I bought a stormshroud jewel and I am in the process of rolling a decent jewel for the belt for better ailment mitigation, but I have no more jewel sockets to spare.

So, my question is this:
Is this already the right time to transition for the last time and go to the right of the tree for another cluster jewel and the watcher's eye etc.? Or do I need more points? Or is this step only advisable once you have the forbidden flame/flesh combo and the hatred aura sublime vision, which costs a whopping 100 div rn, so I have no idea how to afford this.
Or should I try to get a resist ring and transition to a four flask setup? The dying sun is quite expensive, too, but affordable.

My budget is about 10 div right now, so I can't afford to go in the wrong direction. I only play one build per season since I don't have enough time for more. Which direction would give me the most benefit? I am open and very thankful for any helpful advice. I could provide a POB if that's needed, too.

Thanks a lot, cheers.
"
"
SquishyDoge wrote:

Blessed rebirth is not optional since the alt qual nerf - you need a way to make sure your skeletons dont die before expiring, or you can´t run any map with ground degen. And even on maps without degen, random hit to a skeleton means loop failure.

And distilled/blessed is not possible, one is on minion cluster, other is on flask.
ok so i replaced my left node in my clusters, but now im just a smidge shy from having 4 flasks like i thought i would. is there anywhere else i can replace something to get that % duration i lost so i can upkeep 4 flasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info