[3.21 Update] - [Supreme Decadence / Petrified Blood / Replica Soul Tether] Pathfinder Toxic Rain

"
Had my ass handed to me while playing COC vs the new 'Uber' bosses, would the endgame variant of this be enough to beat them even with terrible player skill?

The final system of this build will manage to withstand all but the instant death moves, and the DPS is good enough to take them down.
However, please understand that this is not a build for blowing up Uber bosses.
Last edited by BIMZERO on Jul 9, 2022, 10:58:33 AM
How is this build shaping up for next league with the flask/ascendancy changes? I was going to try this out as my second build/bosser.
"
How is this build shaping up for next league with the flask/ascendancy changes? I was going to try this out as my second build/bosser.

Global nerf and nerf to incomprehensible Pathfinder reduced build durability by about 10%.
The build itself works fine to the extent that the [Master Surgeon] gimmick makes the face tank tougher.
(The [Master Surgeon] gimmick is more of a stopper and is fine as long as you don't face tank attacks that need to be avoided, such as the dreaded Uber Searing Exarch's continuous attacks. As far as this build is concerned, I think its performance after the nerf is good enough.)
yep
Last edited by chielz on Aug 17, 2022, 4:47:05 AM
Against my better judgement i tried league starting this and manna issue aside, how do you become tanky enough to progress? Like i am super struggling to even clear t1 maps with a 6l and capped resistances.I know saving up for the replica soul tether but beyond that idk why i melt in maps.
How would you think the new flask would interact with this build? I feel with enough flask scaling effectiveness, you'd be taking almost 0 direct hit damage, could be worth dropping pb?
"
How would you think the new flask would interact with this build? I feel with enough flask scaling effectiveness, you'd be taking almost 0 direct hit damage, could be worth dropping pb?

The new Flask is very interesting, not just for this build, but leave it at that.
If you drop PB from this build, it will break.
Very interesting build,maybe try it this league.Can I ask a question,have u defeated all uber boss with this build this league? With the strong survive ability,I think the character can act as a boss killer.
"
Very interesting build,maybe try it this league.Can I ask a question,have u defeated all uber boss with this build this league? With the strong survive ability,I think the character can act as a boss killer.

You can beat all Ubers, but not enough power to farm an Uber.
It may be useful for farming content below it, digesting challenges, etc. (because there is not much content that you are not good at).
This is more of a concept build than a strong build.
"
Dwarrowdelf25 wrote:
Against my better judgement i tried league starting this and manna issue aside, how do you become tanky enough to progress? Like i am super struggling to even clear t1 maps with a 6l and capped resistances.I know saving up for the replica soul tether but beyond that idk why i melt in maps.

Mana: you can run Eldritch battery (ES instead mana)
Im testing league starting and 0 issues. Running T12 right now (7 hours gameplay) with 4 links.

Try to focus:
- get HP
- some armor (determination, defiance banner)
- evasion (grace)
- spell supression

Im lvl 81, 4.2k HP , 15k evasion, 10k armor, 80% SS

Hit me up and i can help you.

BTW, ty for guide and effort!

PATHFINDER FTW!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info