Between Season Race 29: 3 Hour Cutthroat

From what i've seen it's a huge logout-fest. That shit should definitely be fixed.
IGN: Womandoggod
Very fun... did well except for the beginning where i died twice.. after that i killed people alot in act 1.. got to act 2 and got insta killed in forrest.

Got 3 regrets 1 alch 1 chaos 1 fusing. GG
"
Novalisk wrote:
"
Starball wrote:

Indeed but ask yourself WHY most people run to wp/exits.
Its 1.5 hours into the race now and every single wp in A1 is being camped by someone 10 lvls higher then most common who walk in.

It gets boring PvPing this way, level restrictions (per 5?) for areas is maybe an idea, and if 1 person of lets say lvl 13, is killing a lot and lvls this way to lvl 15 then lvl 9 can't enter his area anymore because the lvl 15 set the bar for the area to lvl 10.
No idea if this can be implemented anyway, but maybe its a good idea.

People wanna fight so they go to the most populated instance, ganking lowbies is just a side dish. If you want to avoid high level campers make your own instance, and unless you're being hunted you won't be followed.

No I was dueling people my lvl around lvl 10, then the lvl 20's came and it got boring fast, no matter where you went they followed
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
I had to log once :(( I feel dishonorable. But then Kripp logged to me twice later so it's even.

Died 0 times.. but logged out / tped and junk lol
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Last edited by Powster on Apr 14, 2013, 8:04:52 PM
First my gemgetter gets disturbed(+10 min totally fun to run away from freezing pulse and avoid hailrake at the same time), then I got pked by a level 18 or 19 duelist so my original idea was scrapped when I was 13 had to confuse the WP campers and trap them, since I got pked 2-3 times.

Really annoying: It is really hard to kill the bandits on CT if you aren't early I got disturbed by somebody several times, till he saw I was stronger.
On the other side you know when sombody entered your instance once it lags/monsters take longer to kill.

In the end I killed the duelist that made allira a waiting for player to enter instance on terraces.

3 Rips vs players 2 times nked (one due 4 viper charges at level 14 in church dungeon) by hasted Viper Spiders

Around same level kills 3.
Low level kills numerous.

Final EQ:

Spoiler
wow... 9th

best cutthroat result so far =)

had rly good rng: 3 alch, 3 chance, 1 regret...
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
Chris have you intentionally removed the exp gain when killing other players? Bring it back please!
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Also create a protection scaling around 3 levels so the CTs are fair.

Thr big damage differences scale around 1-7 8-11 12-16 17-19 20-23

Somehow I needed freeze mine.
Made it to western in an hour or so as a ranger.
I had godly gear and was looking at 500HP with 100ES...
Guy tracks me down and we do a cleave vs poison arrow fight till I escape all the way across the map.
Next instance guy arrives as im kiting a huge group. I begin to run away and BOOM he one or two shots me. Not really sure... There was a lot going on and tons of desync
lol
So after I died twice more I started logging like everyone else.
I'm a terrible person and I apologize...
Just not sure if there's a good way to play ranger in these!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info