3.23 CI PERMA SKELIE/ZOMB/STONEGOLEM Uber down, all content viable afk wave 30

"
Kendo_PoE wrote:
"
FINAL VERSION STONE GOLEM + SKELETON HUNGRYLOOP 35M DPS
https://pastebin.com/Kn7YsL8w

This pob only has 2 primordial jewels. Is that intented ?

my fault jsut drop fortress covenant and and 1 more eminence

https://pastebin.com/HE86eRWw
Hi,

why is spell echo 19/0, is it intended ?
I was looking through your "CURRENT FINAL VERSION STONE GOLEM + ADDED MOLTEN SHELL 25M DPS" build in POB and I can't get my head around the damage. Where is that extra 18 million DPS coming from?

My program is telling me that the damage amounts to ~ 7.4 million dps in total and every box seems checked.

Thanks for you patience.

"
Bestial wrote:
Hi,

why is spell echo 19/0, is it intended ?

Spell echo is for seraphim perma web and doubles the scream of harpy ( increased phys dmg), spell echo is like get 2 of them, u can drop it to meatshield in very hard scenarios

any level is ok i just put mine to 19 couse if i wanna give it to a hungryloop i already have the gem ready.

"
Ygge wrote:
I was looking through your "CURRENT FINAL VERSION STONE GOLEM + ADDED MOLTEN SHELL 25M DPS" build in POB and I can't get my head around the damage. Where is that extra 18 million DPS coming from?

My program is telling me that the damage amounts to ~ 7.4 million dps in total and every box seems checked.

Thanks for you patience.

Hello new POB uptade(2 days ago) added uber uber bosses so this dmg reffer to them.
Change to shaper guardians and u get the old sirus damage (25M)

hi , build is awesome , but i want to boost my minion dmg , and i have a question , how i can do this and u can check my pob , if u have a time , big thanks :)
p.s. https://pastebin.com/xtY0MWhT
Thanks for the build. Switched back to Carrion Golem from Stone Golem for what I felt was better clear speed but I enjoyed using both.

Used a Triumvirate Authority, Unset Ring in place of a Hungry Loop and it worked well for the price of 1-5c ('+2 to Level of Socketed Vaal Gems' and 'Socketed Vaal Skills deal 150% more Damage'). Buffs only apply to the Vaal Skele side though. A cute little way to pump out some more damage on a budget nonetheless.

The real star of the show has to be the explodey AG though. No +1 curse Gravebinds, <1ex investment, no offensive support gems, but somehow he can solo speed clear T16 maps by himself.

One thing I was having trouble with though was keeping my Zombies alive in the shared 6 link in boss content/non-physical reflect maps even with Chaos Golem and passive tree specs; Golems/Spectres/AG never died. Eventually moved Zombies out of the 6 link because of it. Would love to know if anyone has found a way to not have them die in difficult content.
Last edited by TheSuperGlue on Jul 21, 2022, 6:09:00 AM
Just started back from a long time away, thought i would give it a try, is this build still viable?

the 20ex and 50ex build i mean

( trying for 50ex build, but might end up with 20ex build as only a few weeks of league left i think )
Build is quite a bit of fun, I also like that is uses the elemental flasks.

I do have to say it is quite tricky to get everything balanced and running, especially fitting all auras... so right now I run without tempest shield to have all dmg auras running, because I still feel damage is lacking at times. Not sure where it comes from when comparing some POBs (for example 100 ex / 24M one). For example, how do you inflict crushed and intimidated?

POB:
https://pastebin.com/T8AGy3Ji

AG:
Kingmaker
Explode chest
Gravebind
Legacy of fury

To-Do:
Helmet enchant
Skin of the Lords
Corrupted gems chest
Curse on hit for AG

Perhaps a second lvl3 enl to fit in all auras, or run another mana reservation cluster gem. Cannot afford a lvl4 enl.
Last edited by foojin on Jul 24, 2022, 2:29:59 AM
Hello,

Thanks for the guide. I think i gonna try it. What about map clear speed in 20ex version vs mage skels?

Also is it updated? (20ex version). Skill tree seems to be ok, in notes I can see cheap version and what to buy to progress into medium budget and in items sections? they are final i gueess? same like in 50ex.

In final gem setups we use 2 offensive auras generosity and pride or i get something wrong? They are updated too right?

Have a nice day.
Hello!

It lookes like prices wasnt updated throught text bc "20ex" version wants me to have Melding of flesh (standart 9ex) + 2 Forbidden jewels. Aul is 12ex...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info