3.23 CI PERMA SKELIE/ZOMB/STONEGOLEM Uber down, all content viable afk wave 30

"

I set it to 100 to compare it with the dps of op, doesnt really matter if its 100 or 86. its just a difference from round about 25%. But that doesnt make up for the rest of the missing dps

This is his PoB.. https://pastebin.com/D2cV4Dj0

This is Yours .. https://pastebin.com/mfRV4GMd

Some of the skills in his are different, and also he uses grasping mail body. Also a few corrupted items help

I'm still working out how you both get to 90% max res[/quote]

5max res from aegis, 5 max res from lvl 23 purity + 60%+ aura effect is another 3 max res from purity. 2 max res on gloves implicit.[/quote]

Ahhhh the gloves, they seem like they will be pricey ( and would love to know how the awesome gloves are made )

ty for info, appreciate it
Last edited by Villa_Fan_UK on Aug 3, 2022, 5:52:12 PM
I was able to clear Wave 30 Simu with this build yesterday, which is a great milestone for me! This is the 2nd tankiest build I've ever played, the first being an Aegis Aurora Guardian in 3.17. They might be tied actually, but I didn't clear Simu with the Guardian so I can't really compare them side by side.

And this golem build for sure has more clear and single target DPS.

I died twice to Kosis, and it wasn't really AFK, but close to it.
I think I could have avoided the deaths if I knew the fight better. I died in wave 25 and 28, later I found out that you can position yourself next to him in a way that he only attacks your minions and phases rarely.

But he landed 3 consecutive hits on me once (death one) and then the second time I died to his ground nova thingy.

I have 75/75 block with GB, 89% all res, 33k armor before flasks and 4100 ES. The rest as in the guide (I hope).

I can clear all bosses and pinnacles I've tried so far with ease, including multi-essence mobs, multi-ghosted rares and bosses, T16 100% delirious maps, Eldritch bosses. Haven't tried Maven yet, and the Uber Ubers. One T16 map boss empowered with the unique Apex Sentinel turned out to be too tanky, it was out-regenning my DPS :)

It's such an amazing, tanky build with good DPS, with still a lot of room to improve for me. Thank you Bhaltamoz for a great guide.

I wonder how this type of build fares in 3.19. If it gets gutted, I am looking forward to trying new things, but I will for sure remember this one.

Edit:
To be honest, I can't imagine any other build that could do Simu 30 tanking stuff, but that's probably just because I don't have much experience with high end builds. I think, apart from the block, armor and Aegis interaction, the key is high all res, chaos immunity and crit damage immunity due to Viridi's Veil.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Aug 4, 2022, 6:23:39 AM
Seems minion builds are gonna take a hit at reset

Minion Balance
Path of Exile is a game about finding items to improve your character. Minion builds historically got most of their power from their gems, and didn't have as many strong options to benefit from finding better items. The overall goal of these changes is to improve the variety of viable minion builds, but also make minion builds more reliant on items.

On a side note, i just made these ( not brilliant but they will have to do )

Last edited by Villa_Fan_UK on Aug 4, 2022, 3:03:33 PM
OMG there is a Stone Golem version?? Only just now discovered in below in the OP. And it's more DPS than Carrion?

Apparently improving this build has no end (which I love).
"You want my sockets?"
"
Hey,
maybe somebody could help me, I tried to follow one of you pob's with the 135m dps Mageblood version. still only lvl 86 atm and leveling the build. Somehow I cant feel the dps your pob is promising, My gear is mostly the same like yours. Also my Minions start dying in Wave 21+ Simulacrum, is there anything I did wrong?

https://pastebin.com/STz1TaBT

3.17 i did't done simu so the build is a little different. To do simu u must get the block minions node
Try the 400ex pob for this leaguge with mage blood and ashes(the last one on the 1st post) and u will be ok
Also u can dorp some cluster points to get instintc and spell block gear (gloves, grasp mail and boots) to reach 100pct suppresion too.

https://pastebin.com/ds95XBSw

perssonaly my ultimate goal is this pob i jsut shared, the dps dorps alot but it still decent for all the content, the huge point on this pob are that both minions are immortal as the necromancer are nearly immortality with all defences possible reached.

"
Villa_Fan_UK wrote:
ok, am at 80% resists, but can't work out how to hit the 90% resist, any advice?

My PoB

https://pastebin.com/5CqWVPTw

90 resist come from a level 24+ purity of ice with a lot of aura effect, aegis aurora and +1 or +2 max cold res on gloves depending on how much plus aura effect u got

"
Jadran wrote:
OMG there is a Stone Golem version?? Only just now discovered in below in the OP. And it's more DPS than Carrion?

I'm happy u liked the build mate keep going

this new patch minions will get stronger becouse a lot of passive points will be added on gear so i think the build will get a huge boost

and yes i realized stone is better, carrions do more damage but u lost 1 golem, if u put 1 more 5link stone golem u got more dps and more regen and more source of taunt as well. So atm i perma droped carrions.
Last edited by Bhaltamoz on Aug 5, 2022, 11:58:10 AM
"
Bhaltamoz wrote:
"
Jadran wrote:

I'm happy u liked the build mate keep going

this new patch minions will get stronger becouse a lot of passive points will be added on gear so i think the build will get a huge boost

and yes i realized stone is better, carrions do more damage but u lost 1 golem, if u put 1 more 5link stone golem u got more dps and more regen and more source of taunt as well. So atm i perma droped carrions.

This is interesting, I'll give it a try.

Will you be updating the guide for 3.19? I am a bit worried about AG survivability, as it's going to get somewhere around 18% less HP...
Golems might also die a bit more.
"You want my sockets?"
does this can work with league start 3.19 with the buff of clayshaper? carrion golem I mean xD
Hi.
Just want to say it will be interesting to see any interesting upfate for 3.19
3.19 updated
why dont use Primordial Might Crimson Jewel???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info