3.23 CI PERMA SKELIE/ZOMB/STONEGOLEM Uber down, all content viable afk wave 30

Thank you! I haven't seen pride aura being used with this support gem. Do I just spam pride on bosses or how does it work? also, do i run 3 stone and 1 chaos golem?
Last edited by weppe1337 on Sep 1, 2023, 5:08:49 PM
"
weppe1337 wrote:
Thank you! I haven't seen pride aura being used with this support gem. Do I just spam pride on bosses or how does it work? also, do i run 3 stone and 1 chaos golem?

heyo since u have enough regen for ag (pelt gives it) u can activate it anytime. its a free aura.
the high budget uns elemencers forbbidens then u can get the 4rd stone golem

low budget runs 3 stone and 1 chaos, the chaos golem is mandatory couse we stack the buffs, his alone gives like 20-25% phys dmg pure red
"
Bhaltamoz wrote:
"
weppe1337 wrote:

heyo since u have enough regen for ag (pelt gives it) u can activate it anytime. its a free aura.
the high budget uns elemencers forbbidens then u can get the 4rd stone golem

low budget runs 3 stone and 1 chaos, the chaos golem is mandatory couse we stack the buffs, his alone gives like 20-25% phys dmg pure red

Cool! I'm done shopping hope I did good. Helmet prob weakest link. We'll see what happens got plenty currency left. thanks for the help
I'm thinking about trying the build. Can you fit Ashes of the Stars?
"
ManoelDoBolo wrote:
I'm thinking about trying the build. Can you fit Ashes of the Stars?

hello here it is, ill add to the 1st page too:
https://pastebin.com/fpErtdmU

-added a S tier wand to gain 5m dps(as now we on high budget)
-traitor key stone is a must till mage blood to fill the defences
-phanteon change: minor abberath + helm eater implicit to reach 100% ignite reduction, major brine king to become immune to frozen (now affected only by chill)

-dps went to 31.6m
New video added: 100% afk wave 30
updated ashes pob, added high budget version with ashes
what is the reason of usuing stone golem rather than carrion golems in the build ?
Nice build Bhaltamoz! (Por acaso é BR? =D)

Will be great if you can update the initial post to make the explanations more friendly specially for beginners and people who come back to the game after a long hiatus (like me ^^). PoE is a cool game but seems to scare players away due to endgame complexity.

Things like PROS/CONS, bandits, Pantheon, spectres to use and gear in Animate Guardian, weapon/shield on swap slots, crafting tips, etc...

Some builds have interactions between skills/items/gems that are difficult to grasp, for example even with all the explanations it still took some trial for me to grasp the CWDT Ward Loop Scion https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3261066 (although granted thats one of the most compolex builds!)

Regardless, thanks for all the effort and sharing it! S2
"It is a cruel joke that man was born with more intent than Life."
Thank you for this well balanced build. So far the best minion build, atleast for me.
Have some little issue - kinda low single target dps, but maybe next upgrade awk multi/ amu ashe's or wand with aggresive roll will solve this issue ?

Sorry for my English.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info