3.23 CI PERMA SKELIE/ZOMB/STONEGOLEM Uber down, all content viable afk wave 30

hey, im coming back after a two years break , only to find out that the golem builds are long gone.
The only build i found which is using "pure" golems is yours. how viable is the golemancer version as a league starter?
are the specters still on plan?? i have a feeling that i read somewhere that are not mandatory.

tnx for the effort to create a golem build in a golemless league.
"
Horinger wrote:
Hi, just wanted to say i already have done with 30 wave simulacrum deathless. Build costs little (alot) less then yours, but it's still feel so good, just not enough damage. I've got more reservation efficiency for setup grace instead of discipline. Around 12kk dps and 250-280k ehp with or without vaal grace.

Thank you for the build!

Heyo glad u having fun!
u can get a free grace form primal thunder birds, its wotrh a lot and can save u some points to give a lot of more dmg to the build

"
hey, im coming back after a two years break , only to find out that the golem builds are long gone.
The only build i found which is using "pure" golems is yours. how viable is the golemancer version as a league starter?
are the specters still on plan?? i have a feeling that i read somewhere that are not mandatory.

tnx for the effort to create a golem build in a golemless league.

Yah the only broken golems build cost aoruns 2 mirror couse the 6 link one hand sword is must to it work.
I did this version with like 300% more tankiness but 300% less dps hehe but still decent dps to do all the content.
Specters are so good in this leaguge couse they give free auras, and yes u can go a cheap golem mancer with clayshapers early on.

On topic: added final mb pob for the leaguge, ill try to put some uber videos when i can
What spectres besides the Demon Harpy would you suggest?
The one you mentioned are rather expensive and since you have to rebuy/farm the corpses again, I would rather not invest 5divine in a single spectre.

Do we go the usual approach of Chieftain?
Also, another question, or rather strange sensation that I saw, the golems are somewhat stupid, even more than other minions.
They can get stuck on themself and are very slow to follow you.
I know this is not a zoombuild, but still. Feels somewhat slow, especially when their slam is on cooldown.
"
Camatoo wrote:
The one you mentioned are rather expensive and since you have to rebuy/farm the corpses again, I would rather not invest 5divine in a single spectre.

Also, another question, or rather strange sensation that I saw, the golems are somewhat stupid, even more than other minions.
I know this is not a zoombuild, but still. Feels somewhat slow, especially when their slam is on cooldown.

Heyo
If u use the correct setup (meat shield, minion life and defensives clusters+tree) specters will not die to any content, so its worth invest on them couse its so much power added.

Most part of the clear speed comes from the ag ashnath gentle touch gloves
ANd yes, stone golems some times have a dumb AI, u could replace for carrion golems for a less dps and more consistent AI.
"
Bhaltamoz wrote:
"
Camatoo wrote:

Heyo
If u use the correct setup (meat shield, minion life and defensives clusters+tree) specters will not die to any content, so its worth invest on them couse its so much power added.

Most part of the clear speed comes from the ag ashnath gentle touch gloves
ANd yes, stone golems some times have a dumb AI, u could replace for carrion golems for a less dps and more consistent AI.

Thanks for the answer.
Since I am short on currency, I am not going straight for the spectres. I need to update other things first before I can invest 6+ divines into them.

I have no Incandescent and no Aul Uprising. So I can't even properly switch to CI.
I thought of getting the more cheap version for Discipline and don't use Determination.

E. Well, nevermind the Body armor. Thank god tainted fusing orbs are still broken in that regard.

Last edited by Camatoo on Jan 1, 2024, 3:12:13 PM
Does the increased level of spell skill gems on the wand matter?
At which point does Pride+ Guardian Blessing make sense to use on the AG?

Would Garb of the Ephemeral suffice? Or is stitched demon also mandatory?

NVM you need both
Last edited by Camatoo on Jan 8, 2024, 4:14:17 PM
Hey there, thanks for the great guide.

Coul someone enlighten me where the 4th spectre comes from?
Death Attunement on tree and what else? I seem to be lost, thanks

EDIT: Nvm i figoured it out. Solid build ofer all, but I quite lack a lot of dmg. I don't think I am even close to the 30m with MB version.
Tried Simu up to wave 25, took ages to beat.

What are you farming with the build that got you to lvl 98 in league?
Last edited by a2b12 on Jan 12, 2024, 2:41:30 PM
I want to run the end game version with MB and ashes
https://pastebin.com/atLcTRh9

How does this build apply 2 curses? The AG applies Vulnerability using a corrupted asenath.

Then i guess i self cast assassin's mark. Does this just override vulnerability?
wondering if this build can do the feared and all uber bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info