3.23 CI PERMA SKELIE/ZOMB/STONEGOLEM Uber down, all content viable afk wave 30

Need the aura effect form timeless 7884 + passive tree
2 from gloves implicit
5 from aegis aurora
and 3 from a megalomaniac

The +1 implicit on bodyarmour is from the last leaguge this one is not necessary
Thank you!

I found a way to cap max res. I played on SD so I can find melding flesh without -max res.

The thing is tattoos on SD are way so expensive and 3x tattoos on tree cost ~300div+ . Is there any other way to increase aura effect?
ty for build. i didnt yet try simulacrum but build is awesome. any map mods killed me but normally can die almost impossible. still need more upgrade but if u can proposition i will happy.
Hello folks. build uptaded for a new aproach (perma skellies and so much more defences)

wave 30 video added for shwocase

"

ty for build. i didnt yet try simulacrum but build is awesome. any map mods killed me but normally can die almost impossible. still need more upgrade but if u can proposition i will happy.

Hello ! Glad u enjoyed it1
Try to follow pobs and u will be safe. I don't check pobs but fell free to ask any questions.
Cheers
Please tell me why a Plaguebring is used in ascendancy and not, for example, a Unnatural strength? We don't summon corpses...
"
ykponoB wrote:
Please tell me why a Plaguebring is used in ascendancy and not, for example, a Unnatural strength? We don't summon corpses...

At 99.9 in ur gameplay will be a corpose around to give the boost(that also is a huge dps and defencive improve) For boss fight or especific encounters that will no have corposes around, just put a desecrate gem and cast it 1 time.
Thanks a lot for the guide! I really enjoyed the summoner gameplay. 1 question, which build is better in dealing with ubers without mageblood, golemancer or the new one? Also, what's your opinion on replica dragonfang for golemancer?
"
Bhaltamoz wrote:
Need the aura effect form timeless 7884 + passive tree
2 from gloves implicit
5 from aegis aurora
and 3 from a megalomaniac

The +1 implicit on bodyarmour is from the last leaguge this one is not necessary

what is the best way to catch with gloves +2 max resist?
Hi, I see in the POB that the full DPS is calculated with 4 stone golems and one chaos golem. I swapped to aegis and one clawshaper for now, but am trying to figure out how he gets 5 golems even after dropping both claws.
Hi any guide for leveling ? Like what gem need to take at quest etc.

Please thanks

Édit : i see a post last page you cant make a guide.
Last edited by xena91550 on Dec 25, 2023, 5:20:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info