3.17.3b Patch Notes (restartless)

"
spaceace7373 wrote:
"
Infinal wrote:
You still haven't fixed the Captivated Interest Atlas passive and the league is halfway over.

i don't understand what's not working correctly. every time i go in without captivated interest allocated, monster level and ilvl of items is 83, with it allocated it's 85. the splinters, 20% of very little is still not going to amount to much if anything added. it's all rng in the end.

By default, the area level of the Maven's Crucible is 83, and the items dropped are 85 (since they're dropped by bosses/unique enemies, which gives +2 to drop level).
With Captivated Interest allocated, the area level becomes 85, but the items dropped are still level 85, while they should be 87.
I'd rather have no Harvest and the hope it one day returns in glory than this trash.
"
Fixed a bug that caused the Rampant Growth and Word of the Exarch Atlas Passive Skills to not function correctly unless you also had the Light of Dawn or Pay for Play Atlas Passive Skills allocated.

I'm going to pretend that this is a nerf because I have not had the node combo allocated all league. COPIUM
Game keeps on crashing after the update :(
"
Game keeps on crashing after the update :(

Reinstalling the game fixed my issue.
so what was changed in the update/patch that i got yesterday?
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
The Path of Exile client now utilises your system's video memory more efficiently, which means that assets will stay loaded for longer. For systems with sufficient video memory, this will result in significantly fewer assets being visibly loaded during gameplay.
Added 'Clear Cache' button in Options. While we clear Path of Exile's cache periodically, this button can be used on demand to attempt to troubleshoot issues that may be due to invalid files, or if the cache grows too large.
This was a restartless deploy on the servers so you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes of this patch.
Am i missing something? controller support don't read my PS5 controller, but does a ps4 controller. do i need to DL a 3rd party controller support also?
GGG Y cant we use ps4 or ps5 controller input i find it so strange as the game is on that platform please add it p.s thank you
When will the map drops be fixed? Only had one duplicated map drop since last week.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info